Sweet Photoshop

Sumit

Sumit,

THANKS! That is really cool. I have to say I really do envy people with artistic talent... I have none.

I'd like to get some input on what everyone thinks on which rims look better on the car.

With the magnums:

or with the slotted rims:

Pictures aren't showing up for me

2013 Ford Focus SE Flex Fuel 5spd - Daily Driver

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sumit,

THANKS! That is really cool. I have to say I really do envy people with artistic talent... I have none.

I'd like to get some input on what everyone thinks on which rims look better on the car.

With the magnums:

attachment.php?thumbnail=16380

193_22_06_12_2_50_58.jpeg

No problem man! Fixed it for ya bud.

6s3las.jpg

Yeah I agree with Totalled and slobin3d those slots look awesome.

I'm leaning towards trying to find a set of those to replace my rims when the time comes. They just fit the car persona so well

2013 Ford Focus SE Flex Fuel 5spd - Daily Driver

I have Magnums on my 73 coupe and i couldnt be happier. I know they weren't available in 73 but they seem to with my car well.

r8tcmu.jpg

All honesty though i think slots look just as good. I think where you'll start to get real improvement is maybe with a slightly bigger version of either. I think both styles oversized are awesome.

6s3las.jpg

Wow,

Thanks again Submit, not sure why the pics didn't show up last night. I do most of my forum stuff on my son's tablet. I thought putting the pictures together would make it easier to pick what looks better. My wife thought it would look better with the magnums, but seeing them side by side she pick the slotted rims, so did my kids. I think I'll be keeping the slotted rims for a while. You're right though, bigger in either would look better. You're Coupe looks awesome in white, so clean. Enjoy!

1_24_09_13_4_29_06.png

Sumit,

With the magnums:

attachment.php?thumbnail=16380

193_22_06_12_2_50_58.jpeg

No problem man! Fixed it for ya bud.

Don't think you could go wrong with either of those choices. Your car looks awesome either way!!!

28iw51u.png

"I prayed to God he would change Johnny but his plan was to change me"

Gene Stallings

Hey thanks! You know l like both equal. My dad picked magnums for it years ago, I'm glad I didn't make the decision because it would have taken me forever to make up my mind. Also my car was actually originally blue glow (and looking at yours was really making me go back one day.)

6s3las.jpg