Hello all

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dwm9ersfan

Reaction score
My Car
No car yet, on the hunt
I am selling my 65 fastback restromod project and going to be buying a 7173 mustang. I live in Tigard, Oregon which is a located near Portland. I have always loved the 7173 style of Mustang and its about time I get one. So I will be posting questions about what to look for and what to look out for soon.

Welcome to the forum, from The Forida Panhandle.

That 65 2+2 should give you a good boost toward your 7173 choice

Might even to well to use it as trade bait. Go to local & regional Mustang shows(Mustangs Northwest Round Up in Seattle), and meet fellow Stangers. Always a great source of Mustangs fer sale.

Best and Welcome

Tubo

Welcome from Central Virginia! There are plenty of deals out there i would suggest though if you have the trade or cash to buy one that has been restored or mostly restored and will save you immensly as you will find there are not as many reproduced items for the 71-73 as there is the 65 era.

Things to look for:

typical floorpans/cowl areas for cancer

cancer in the tail light panel trunk floor (common)

cancer around very bottom of the doors/seams

Thankfully the 7173 seem to preserve a bit better than the first years stangs so chances of finding a relatively solid car are good.

Welcome from Colorado! There's a lot of good information and good people on this site. Many people have been very helpful in my quest to assist a friend of mine...another '71-'73 owner! Enjoy!!

Welcome from just north of you. Good luck with your sale!

Welcome from just up the road in Olympia. Post some pics and information on your 65 for sale, I know a couple of local Mustang club members looking for 65s.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back