Over the Hood (Bonnet) Pictures

OLE PONY

I worked at a dirt track/drag strip all last year, push starting the outlaw sprints was always fun. The little push truck they gave me could hardly get them up to speed.

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1972-mustang-mach-1]Visit My Garage[/button]

• 2 weeks later...

Great thread and pictures..

Going to cheat a bit.. Here is a hood video I took a few years ago. This is before i fixed the terrible floating and creaking suspension..

[yt]uTk62MHvAxY[/yt]

Forgive me, in at work and bored.. Looked through my photos on FB and found this one my then six year old took at the Woodward Dream Cruise a few years ago. Missing the hood but it out the front.

QXdoUOc.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

This picture I took over the hood today has it all. A Falcon XB "John Goss Special" coupe, a number plate on the SUV in front that sums up my opinion of the coupe, and for surreality there is a picture of a giant pair of underpants hanging from the bank building across the intersection!

P23nj0t.jpg

Brett

phonestang2.jpg

Last weekend we spent three days in the Watkins Glen area with the 73 at the annual Vintage Grand Prix festival. We were participating in the Glenora Run. We've been attending and participating for the past 13 years.

Here is one link of the car crossing the famous old course stone bridge taken by a commercial photographer

http://www.highlanddesignstudio.com/2008/index.php?do=photocart&viewGallery=2164#image=93818

Here is a link of another shot (one of three if you look at the thumbnails) coming into Milliken's Corner in town:

http://www.highlanddesignstudio.com/2008/index.php?do=photocart&viewGallery=2158#image=92561

• 2 weeks later...

First one I was trying to get a shot of the Boss in the rear view it felt so good driving to the show and seeing the Boss behind me.

abq9a1.jpg

The second one I tried to get a pic with the Boss in front on the way home, total coincidence that Hooters was in the background LOL

2dje8eq.jpg

• 1 month later...

That's different, cool shots.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, nice shot!

Doc

Project started 8-7-10

Completed: All new suspension, rebuilt 351C H Code bored .030 over with mild cam and intake, new 3.50 TracLok, custom exhaust system

Current "mini-project": interior upgrade :-/

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=76]Doc's Garage[/button][button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-mustang-convertible-restoration-and-modification]Doc's Wiki[/button]

on the way paris island rt301 bridge md crossing in va

Good shot and looks familiar too. I use to work at the Dahlgren Naval Surface Warfare Center on the Virginia side (would be on the left of the bridge in your picture).

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

I have a neat video taken over the nasa hood w/my leica v-lux 2 digital going from city of Irwin, PA out in a cruise was easy to take w/a covertible ha-ha but just can not figure out how to post it. Taken behind a countach and EARLY corvette. Cpy cat

1_12_09_14_11_07_03.png

• 2 weeks later...

Guys,

Not a Mustang "over the hood" but a cool shot over my "hoodless" Model A going into the first turn @ pocono.

Thanks, Jay

Need to see some more pics of that model A

+1 Please please

He has all the vices I admire and none of the virtues I despise

Guys,

Here are a couple shots of my coupe. First one at a show in Syracuse, second @ 7-eleven in Baltimore for a show at Pimlico & last, in my yard at home.

I built it in my garage at home. It has a 351 cleveland w/ aluminum heads, AOD & 9" rear. It now has 32,000 miles & goes down the road and cruises very well.

Thanks for the interest.

1310033135_062513416.thumb.JPG.92bec0e0b9bd4a3802180009c0dc21b9.JPGCoupe.thumb.jpg.b478ee3e42358a7a9986a0657625c89f.jpg1573914076_Boys@Baltimore.thumb.jpg.393a34296e777c9c582830b44cf03d3d.jpgphoto.thumb.JPG.557ed60ed5fd7bb7713c954bf2e514e9.JPG

Guys,

Here are a couple shots of my coupe. First one at a show in Syracuse, second @ 7-eleven in Baltimore for a show at Pimlico & last, in my yard at home.

I built it in my garage at home. It has a 351 cleveland w/ aluminum heads, AOD & 9" rear. It now has 32,000 miles & goes down the road and cruises very well.

Thanks for the interest.

Man that's friggen COOL :D sweet ride :)

He has all the vices I admire and none of the virtues I despise

Guys,

Thanks for the interest.

Beautiful ride!!!! And thank GOD!!! NO CHEVY 350!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin
1971 Mach 1

408C Stroker - C4 w/3,000 stall - 8.8" Rear w/3.73's - Disc brakes all way around.

Nice Ride, I have always wanted one like yours.

-jbojo

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]