What do you think?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how important it is to you to be original?

Sounds like a good deal, but of course not seeing it in person is a concern. (I know thats how I bought my 73).

Also, with the work done to it, could be a little beat up on.

Check it out and if it looks good to you I'd start at $11,000 (due to paint job) and meet somewhere in the middle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sounds like a good deal, but of course not seeing it in person is a concern. (I know thats how I bought my 73).

Check it out and if it looks good to you I'd start at $11,000 (due to paint job) and meet somewhere in the middle.
Ya..that is one i would have to see in person...He does not show a picture of the hood for some reason..Nor does he mention modifing the hood...I can tell it gots some kinda scoop..And cant tell if the stripes go all over the car and down the hood...Hard to tell..Defenatly one i would have to see in person..See if its a hack job or very well done modified....It is so hard to tell in pictures.

Ya..that is one i would have to see in person...He does not show a picture of the hood for some reason..Nor does he mention modifing the hood...I can tell it gots some kinda scoop..And cant tell if the stripes go all over the car and down the hood...Hard to tell..Defenatly one i would have to see in person..See if its a hack job or very well done modified....It is so hard to tell in pictures.
I am not into originality at all I want a good drive that looks good with no major repairs needing to be done. After getting screwed on my 65 project I just want a driver to have fun in. This car is about 45 minutes from me so I will be able to check it out.

nothing wrong with modified ;) Just got to watch out for hack jobs...Im just concerned why no shots of the front of the car...But he does got a nice list of parts into it..And motor looks nice...But looking nice and being nice i guess are 2 diffrent things...And wondering what he did to the hood ...or even how the grill looks......It could be really cool...But not one shot of it..Maybe he will send you one if you ask.

The pics do not show body detail very well. look for waves in the paint, body panel alignment, and of coarse rust repair under neath and in the trunk, and look at the inside quarters at the drop offs for hack work

Back