Fan Switch and Switch Plug

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
I have a 1973 mustang coupe restomod that is an ongoing project for 20+ years.
I know I have a bad fan switch (over heated contacts) I also have a damaged switch plug. This is the plug that plugs directly into the fan switch. I have located a new replacement switch but have been unable to locate the plug.

photo.JPG

Anybody else have this issue? My only other idea is to build blade connectors for each blade on the switch and lose the plug.

Thanks!

Tell me the year and I can supply a good plug with wire pigtails for a nominal price.

Follow up

Midlife sent me a plug for the fan switch with pigtails and I also ordered a new fan switch from Mustangs Unlimited. The bad fan switch was shorting and melted the plug. A new switch and plug in place and it works like a charm.

Midlife is AWESOME and any wiring for our cars that seems impossible or hard to find he has. Thanks again for the help!

Follow up

Midlife sent me a plug for the fan switch with pigtails and I also ordered a new fan switch from Mustangs Unlimited. The bad fan switch was shorting and melted the plug. A new switch and plug in place and it works like a charm.

Midlife is AWESOME and any wiring for our cars that seems impossible or hard to find he has. Thanks again for the help!
Aw...shucks.:D

Back