parting 71 cougar gt

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87fox72mach

Reaction score
My Car
1995 firebird rebuilt motor 5 spd dail driver
1987 grand wagoneer plow truck
1987 mustang lx 5.0 work custom engine bay and paint
1972 mach 1 project
Hey guys if anyone is looking for cougar parts, mainly good interior black , tach gauges, may be a few salvageable body patches just a heat car 4 speed is sold no motor, wiring is there, glass is all there, gt scoop is sold. Car is beynd what im willing to do to fix it. Let me know what your looking for!

Trying with pics

Console is there but broken in two spots seats are nice just one very small puncture / tear in each seat

Suspension is there

20130614_193541.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Up for the day!

This car has nice passenger floor and frnt driver if anyone needs patches

Hey guys if anyone is looking for cougar parts, mainly good interior black , tach gauges, may be a few salvageable body patches just a heat car 4 speed is sold no motor, wiring is there, glass is all there, gt scoop is sold. Car is beynd what im willing to do to fix it. Let me know what your looking for!

I have a 71 vert I need some parts for. Looking for the cross support that spans the rear bumper brackets. The plastic housing that encloses the fuel filler behind the license plate..other misc. parts. Text me @ 509 939 1061

if you still have parts.

Thank you!

Can I buy that shifter boot? I really need one.

kcmash

Can I buy that shifter boot? I really need one.

kcmash
I also need the battery apron support. It goes on the outside of the battery apron and has the weld nuts in it for the battery tray. I don't expect perfection, just something to work with.

Thanks! kcmash

Cougar parts are long gone. The only part I have left is a rear gt sway bar. Fits cougar only

Back