New guy from South Carolina

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mach me

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1. slightly modified 351C..430HP..420Torq, 4 spd toploader tranny, 350 rear gear 9 inch rear, late 90s ford sedan paint code.METALIC AMBER GLOW, I have owned it almost 8 years
Hello ..new guy here! About me..married 30+ yrs, in the grocery business 30+ yrs, 2 daughters, 2 grand daughters, 1 grand son(spoiled).Reside 30 miles from Myrtle Beach SC. About my stang..I call her TOW(The Other Woman)..1973 Mach 1,modified 351C,430HP-420TORQ,4 spd toploader tranny,Ford 9" rear w/ 350gears.Deluxe Interior,black.Exterior is metalic Ambr Glow (late90s ford sedan paint code) with 71-72 "hockey stripe" trim. Latest mod..Patriot brand ceramic coated long tube headers, stainless still " Y" s and dumps, Badlandz Performance Exhaust electric(remote control) cut -outs. I have owned the car almost 8 years. It is the 4th 71-73 mustang that I have owned during my lifetime. I do drive her when weather permits. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it!

100_0042.JPG

Hello ..new guy here! About me..married 30+ yrs, in the grocery business 30+ yrs, 2 daughters, 2 grand daughters, 1 grand son(spoiled).Reside 30 miles from Myrtle Beach SC. About my stang..I call her TOW(The Other Woman)..1973 Mach 1,modified 351C,430HP-420TORQ,4 spd toploader tranny,Ford 9" rear w/ 350gears.Deluxe Interior,black.Exterior is metalic Ambr Glow (late90s ford sedan paint code) with 71-72 "hockey stripe" trim. Latest mod..Patriot brand ceramic coated long tube headers, stainless still " Y" s and dumps, Badlandz Performance Exhaust electric(remote control) cut -outs. I have owned the car almost 8 years. It is the 4th 71-73 mustang that I have owned during my lifetime. I do drive her when weather permits. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it!
Hello,

Tow looks pretty, welcome to you both :)

::welcome:: from Maine.Sweet looking car! I love the color.:) You"ll love this site ,bunch of great guys here!

Welcome from West Texas! Nice ride! ::thumb::

So, you practice polygamy, eh? And the other wife has "red hair". I guess that would make it acceptable. Would love to hear that red-headed Cleveland sing with the headers on! She would surely sing alto in my choir.

So, you practice polygamy, eh? And the other wife has "red hair". I guess that would make it acceptable. Would love to hear that red-headed Cleveland sing with the headers on! She would surely sing alto in my choir.
Here you go PastorPony...just for you!http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TM0dxudbYBc

Can you please provide us with your address so we can throw some oil and crap on you floor and litter your walls with rusty tools and broken parts.

And if your lucky, we'll throw in one of Mike's Pintos...or at least part of one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back