New guy from South Carolina

mach me

Hello ..new guy here! About me..married 30+ yrs, in the grocery business 30+ yrs, 2 daughters, 2 grand daughters, 1 grand son(spoiled).Reside 30 miles from Myrtle Beach SC. About my stang..I call her TOW(The Other Woman)..1973 Mach 1,modified 351C,430HP-420TORQ,4 spd toploader tranny,Ford 9" rear w/ 350gears.Deluxe Interior,black.Exterior is metalic Ambr Glow (late90s ford sedan paint code) with 71-72 "hockey stripe" trim. Latest mod..Patriot brand ceramic coated long tube headers, stainless still " Y" s and dumps, Badlandz Performance Exhaust electric(remote control) cut -outs. I have owned the car almost 8 years. It is the 4th 71-73 mustang that I have owned during my lifetime. I do drive her when weather permits. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it!

100_0042.thumb.JPG.46107b087e461edd56f18363cb273f87.JPG

Hello ..new guy here! About me..married 30+ yrs, in the grocery business 30+ yrs, 2 daughters, 2 grand daughters, 1 grand son(spoiled).Reside 30 miles from Myrtle Beach SC. About my stang..I call her TOW(The Other Woman)..1973 Mach 1,modified 351C,430HP-420TORQ,4 spd toploader tranny,Ford 9" rear w/ 350gears.Deluxe Interior,black.Exterior is metalic Ambr Glow (late90s ford sedan paint code) with 71-72 "hockey stripe" trim. Latest mod..Patriot brand ceramic coated long tube headers, stainless still " Y" s and dumps, Badlandz Performance Exhaust electric(remote control) cut -outs. I have owned the car almost 8 years. It is the 4th 71-73 mustang that I have owned during my lifetime. I do drive her when weather permits. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it!

Hello,

Tow looks pretty, welcome to you both :)

Mustang, beer and rock'nroll

Welcome from Nashville, where are your cowboy boots and hat?

http://www.7173mustangs.com/gallery/1_01_07_15_8_53_18.png

"I love my Hookers!" and "Get some Strange" probably have a different connotation to non automotive enthusiasts!

::welcome:: from Maine.Sweet looking car! I love the color.:) You"ll love this site ,bunch of great guys here!

1_11_01_14_4_00_47.jpeg

460 , Edelbrock Performer carb. + intake , 204 / 214 cam , Pertronix Flamethrower 2 billet dizzy + coil , Crites long tubes , C6 .

Nice looking 'stang. Welcome from Oklahoma.

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

Welcome from mobile alabama fine looking ride

2zdx09d.png

Yea,Tho i cruise through the valley of the shadow of rice,I will fear no Turbo,For Torque art with me.Thy rods and crankshaft,they comfort me. :D Robert [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=357]Visit My Garage[/button]

Welcome from Ontario Canada.

1_14_01_12_10_54_29.png

Ken

73 Convertible 302-4v-3spd yellow /white int

08 Bullitt 4.6-5 spd black/black int

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=327]Visit My Garage[/button]

So, you practice polygamy, eh? And the other wife has "red hair". I guess that would make it acceptable. Would love to hear that red-headed Cleveland sing with the headers on! She would surely sing alto in my choir.

Tim: Restoring 71-73 Ponies, Restoring People

139A1893.jpg

welcome from chicago ridge il, nice mustang

DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT*****KEEP YOUR FOOT ON THE PEDAL

Ron

1972 mustang convertible

2005 mustang convertible

1999 mustang convertible white (sold)

1994 mustang convertible white (sold)

2008 ford edge copper

2006 cadillac cts radaint bronze

Welcome from down the road in North Carolina.

2rr7aiv.png

Just cruising along minding our own business when BAM!!! The LAWS show up.

Welcome from west Michigan, nice car!

[align=left]Jeff T.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passengers. [/align]

So, you practice polygamy, eh? And the other wife has "red hair". I guess that would make it acceptable. Would love to hear that red-headed Cleveland sing with the headers on! She would surely sing alto in my choir.

Here you go PastorPony...just for you!http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TM0dxudbYBc

Can you please provide us with your address so we can throw some oil and crap on you floor and litter your walls with rusty tools and broken parts.

And if your lucky, we'll throw in one of Mike's Pintos...or at least part of one.

11jmcuc.png

351C Bold Manners, Brash Attitude

Favorite Teams: Michigan Wolverines and Whoever Is Playing Ohio State.

When I drive past a herd of cows, the cows MOO at me

• 2 months later...