Gauge Clustter

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71stang

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Fastback
Digital Display.jpgMCB.jpgAnyone have, know or herd of anyone that has replaced guage cluster with a digital cluster from MCB?

Does he like it? And does it hook up to factory wiring, like to know your and uncles oppinion on it.

Yes it is Dakota Digital, does your uncle like it?, Thinking about one but dont want to drop $600 with out knowing some one who has it and know that it workes well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does he like it? And does it hook up to factory wiring, like to know your and uncles oppinion on it.

Yes it is Dakota Digital, does your uncle like it?, Thinking about one but dont want to drop $600 with out knowing some one who has it and know that it workes well.
First off it has the cool factor for sure. But as for working with the stock wiring I would contact Dakota directly. We both have after market harnesses throughout the car. Mine is a Ron Francis and I think his is a painless. His seems to work just fine. You do have to program them.

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

Almost picked these up for the 71 rebuild, but couldn't pull the trigger. Oooops, did I just say "pull the trigger"? Poleticians may not like that phrase :p

Almost picked these up for the 71 rebuild, but couldn't pull the trigger. Oooops, did I just say "pull the trigger"? Poleticians may not like that phrase :p
Yeah I got the ones with the three optional gauges as well. That trigger was not nearly as tough as the one for the AFD heads though.

That gauge pod is awesome! We have Cyberdyne Gauges in the 71 Mach 1. Might be a cool idea for the 72 Coupe!

Back