11 inch big ford drum brakes

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astikhossw

Reaction score
My Car
1972 mustang coupe with a 351 H.O motor set up to run NHRA stock eliminator
4 bolt main caps.JPGdrum brakes.JPGI have a pair of rear big ford drum brakes that maybe have got around 20 drag race miles on them forsale i went to strange rear disc brakes so i no longer have a need for them.I can let them go for 75.00 as you can see there is no wear.I also have a set of 351 cleveland 4 bolt main caps that i don't need for 125.00 all are plus shipping

The only thing that i can do is box them and take them over to USPS or UPS which ever you prefer and see what the cost is to your zip.I will see if that is something that i can do tomorrow.By the way are working at the air force pilot training base.

The only thing that i can do is box them and take them over to USPS or UPS which ever you prefer and see what the cost is to your zip.I will see if that is something that i can do tomorrow.By the way are working at the air force pilot training base.
In Del Rio ? no I'm north of there I'm here with mister 4x4 at the intel / fire fighting school

30 pounds each drum set on a bathroom scale,if you have a UPS hub there you can call and find out what the cost would be to ship 60 lbs. from 92555 zip.I just checked on the UPS sight and shipping a 30 lb set is 31.27 to 76908 zip so i figure it could be 63.00 bucks.If you need my email let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the first time that i have had to ship someone a part out of state so what do i need to do,take the stuff to UPS and have them box it and send it to your address are can you pay for it prior to shipping, let me know i know there is a shipping center not to far from house in Moreno Valley Ca

Back