Just another Canadian saying hi

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyingbob

Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach1
Glad to be here and love your forum.

I have a 72 Mach1 H code car my wife bought last summer so this fall I stripped the car to do a ground up resto and am 3/4 of the way through replacing the bad sheet metal.So far I have replaced the front end with new engine bay and rad cradle,complete floor,new trunk with drop downs and just started the rear quarters with new wheelwells.

Look foreward to talking to every one.

Thanks Bob

Welcome to 7173Mustangs! Glad to have you aboard! Be sure to post some pics and keep us posted!

::welcome::

WELCOME aboard, Bob!

We are beginning to have quite a nice contingent of Canadians on the Site. I think you will like it here...you have found a home:).

Again, Welcome!!

BT

Welcome to the site. Hope you and your wife are enjoying the car. Sounds like a big project as most cars are but this a good place to get advice and offer what you learn along the way. Enjoy!

Haven't seen Thunder Bay since I went to Lakehead a long time ago but hope to see some pics of your car on the streets there soon. Probably lots of snow there right now though?

Hello there and welcome!! you´ll find this site as the bible os 71-73 mustangs!! jeje!!

Post some pics and make any thread you think you need and the guy here will always be usefull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back