New Member from Alabama

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 H code Mach 1
So glad to find a site for the 71-73 Mustangs. Just recently purchased a 73 Mach 1 H code (that has the normal mustang rust) but hope to have it back in shape soon, looking forward to any input from members and offer any available help if able.

Welcome to the forums! That is one mean lookin' Mustang! Post some more pics!!

::welcome::

WELCOME aboard!

Where are you located in Alabama? When you get the opportunity, you might want to put a "pin" in the map to show your location.

It is NICE to have another Southerner on the Site. We are getting close to the point where we can start having some real Regional things:).

Again, Welcome!

BT

welcome from central alabama . getting to be a few bama folks here now. great looking mustang ya got there to. one day we all have to have a bama meet. what part of alabama are you from?::welcome::

:runninpony:

Last edited by a moderator:
In Mobile, Al.

Welcome from central Alabama....
I see you are from my old Stomping grounds
after i asked where ya from i saw your car in gallery and saw mobile tag lol.

welcome from central alabama . getting to be a few bama folks here now. great looking mustang ya got there to. one day we all have to have a bama meet. what part of alabama are you from?::welcome::

I'll second that, and since most of yall are in the lower part, I think a Gulf Shores meet would be in order! I was browsing some old posts and saw some folks in New Orleans and Louisiana too, and of course the Tennessee boys. If we wait till mine is done, there would be many sunsets over the water between now and then!

Mine is not completely done,just working on it a little bit at a time and using as my daily driver
in this hobby , sport are we ever finished?

lol:runninpony:

Sweet Home Alabama! I'm from Mobile.

Since there is an East Tenn presence on this thread I'll add that I grew up in Bristol then moved to Mobile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back