Just for fun....whats this car ?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1 460 crites headers,summit cam ,edelbrock dual plane hi-rise intake,edelbrock 780 carb,C-6 trans,Pertronix flamethrower 2 billet distributor & coil
MunstersCar.jpgJust for fun,the wife & I were talking about an old t.v. show.Thought it would be fun to see who recognizes this car......:p

The Munster Koach of cource...Designed by the great George Barris ...Who did all the greats back then..Including the coolest bat mobile ever and my fav..Dragula coffin dragster...woot..lol

The munsterkoach!!!! I knew the pic before it even got done loading on my screen!! My computer at work is reaallly slow so the pic loads about an 1/8inch at a time LOL!!! 1925 model t. built by george barriss. Im 34 and remember it

Last edited by a moderator:
The Munster Coach! Truth be told the only reason I know that is because American Pickers got to go pick George Barris' garage and they showed this and the classic batmobile. That thing sounds so sweet when it runs with the itb set-up

George Barris = Chip Foose of the '60s & '70s. :D

... except that modern customizers use WAY more post-production (aftermarket) and bolt-on parts these days, and have teams of builders doing almost all that work for them. Barris is an artist that had to fabricate pretty much everything from scratch, most often - on his own. George Barris is truly the King-Daddy of Kustom Cars.

I like that one too, that was pretty good imagination coming up with those. :p

I guess this means I'm getting old :(

Hoimans car of-coarse loved it then as well as most Barris tv cars.

Here's another from years gone by ... anyone remember it?

[attachment=16918][attachment=16919]

Back