Hello from Minnesota!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredensborg

I like music, languages, weaponry, and freedom.
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
1980 Bronco
A couple modern Fords
Hi everyone! My name is Jason and I have had my 1973 Blue Glow Q-code Mach 1 for about 10 years now. I bought it from a guy in a small town in Minnesota, and it has seen a LOT of garage time. (I have 5, yes 5 kids!) I don't really have any big plans for the car, other than to start driving it more now that the kids are getting bigger. the motor was mildly built by the previous owner, I believe it is bored .030, has a bigger cam (not sure the lift or duration) headers, Edelbrock intake, Holley carb the usual stuff. I need to track down the old owner and try to get some more info from him, I was just a wide eyed kid when I bought it, it was loud, fast, and I had the cash...you know, don't ask questions, just get the keys! haha. I'll try to get some pics of it up this weekend, the body is pretty decent and the paint looks pretty good. All-in-all it's a "20 footer", I'm actually having a hell of a time getting it running right now with a spark issue, but I'll scope out the forum and see if I can find and answer first before I ask dumb questions. Oh, and by no means am I a mechanic! I would describe my automotive knowledge as knowing just enough to get myself in trouble. So please keep that in mind if I say something dumb! Cool website here, and I'm looking forward to interacting with everyone!

Welcome here :) Yes post pics asap.

There are no dumb questions, but probably dumb answers. Since I join this site, I ask already a few of questions, and found answers, even if sometimes my english is not the best, I always find someone to answer :)

I would describe my automotive knowledge as knowing just enough to get myself in trouble.
Hi Jason and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

Your statement above reminds me a lot of myself. :)

::welcome:: from Maine

::welcome:: I agree with other posts. No dumb questions! This site is super for knowledge, know how. Just ask and you will receive. I think, I already got the Dumb Question Queen Award. He! He,:p

Here are the pics I promised, she's a bit dusty and I can't get her started to pull out in the driveway for a nicer pic. I'll put up better pics after it's running again and I get her all shined up. A little rough around the edges, but she looks good going down the road!IMG_5488.JPGIMG_5494.JPGIMG_5480.JPGIMG_5497.JPG

All-in-all it's a "20 footer

Oh, and by no means am I a mechanic! I would describe my automotive knowledge as knowing just enough to get myself in trouble.
Welcome from west Michigan from another member with a 20 footer.

That's how some of us became mechanics... getting into trouble, and working your way out!

Welcome to the site from Virginia! You have found the right place to find out anything you want to know about the 71/73 Mustangs. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back