Another new guy on board

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piston_Twister

Reaction score
As with many, been lurking....now I hope to be posting! My name is Michael and the screen name is from a friend years ago who gave it to me when I had an engine ingest some water and went kablewey!!

(The surviving rod and piston I still have, all twisted up...that is where the name is from and soon as I find the pic again it will be my avatar).

I've owned a few mustangs over the years, always the 71-73 models, and I was really excited when I stumbled across this forum. I've always thought the big Stangs were the red headed stepchild of the Mustangs, never really getting the attention the deserved...luckily in the last few years I've seen that change!

I've not driven a Mustang in years, my yard ornament is a 1971 Fastback I picked up over 10 years ago in hopes of fixing it up...well funny how things kept that from happening (kids will do that to you!! Little money pits they are!! ;) ).

Now the bug has bitten me again and I am slowly acquiring bits and pieces, trinkets and baubles to one day start the transformation from tarp queen to street ready (and little do my boys realize...when they get older, they will learn that fine art of sanding sheetmetal!!!! hahahahaha).

So....off I go to surf and post!!!

Thanks for having me aboard!

Michael

Cool intro! Welcome from coastal Alabama! Post up a pic of the yard ornament. I have those myself.

Well I got the pic added that earned me the screen name of piston twister. I know it is actually the rod that is twisted, but the name rod twister... I didn't want to go down that road! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Ontario Canada, I'm with you, Rod twister just sounds a little strange, plus you'd have to have a hell of a hand shake to back it up! lollerz

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum and greetings from Southern California! Glad you decided to stop lurking and start posting! Always nice to have another Michael on board as well

::welcome:: from Southwest Florida. Congrats on coming on board with us!

::welcome:: from Maine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back