THIRTY SECOND ANNUAL MUSTANGS BY THE BAY - OCTOBER 6TH, 2013

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stangace20

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 351C Gold Glow
1991 LX 5.0 Hatchback
Kinda sad the last person to post something in this thread about a car show was me posting about last years over 8-9 months ago.

iTV4EyE8oOg

But anyway here is the official thread for this year's

mbtb2013-9-med.jpg

Now like I said it doesn't happen till OCTOBER so I'm giving you a few months notice.

Here's the link to the entry form. If attending you need to print it out, fill it out, and send it in. My club was trying to do online registration but after a software update it went a bit screwy (at least as of the date of this post) It will probably be fixed a while from now but either way I still think this is the more reliable method.

http://sdmustangclub.com/files/docs/2013-Registration-form-Rev-6-14-13.pdf

and the link to my club's page on it http://sdmustangclub.com/index.php/mustangs-by-the-bay

Entry is $30 per car UP TO September 28th....after that we are jacking it up to $50 really just as a way to try and deter any last second entries more than anything else.

The show roster is LIMITED to 350 cars same as last year. So it'll be first come first serve.

ALSO there is a new rule this year that as for trophies/winners of classes.....in the event of a tie whoever registered first/earlier wins.

So if you are in SoCal and want to come, I'd call that a lot of reasons to send your registration for the show in RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a car in any kind of condition worth entering but I would love to come down and hang out and meet you guys! That show is 5 days before I'm supposed to leave for BOT

I don't have a car in any kind of condition worth entering but I would love to come down and hang out and meet you guys! That show is 5 days before I'm supposed to leave for BOT
You can enter your 12! My wife entered her 13 last year. It's a great show, so come on down.SD show 2012 003.jpg

SD show 2012 002.jpg

Last year my wife and I happened to be in San Diego for the weekend and stumbled on the car show...boy was it great! Turned out to be the catalyst for me searching for a new vintage mustang. Five months later, I found my 73 on Craigslist in San Diego even though it was a two hour drive from Orange County. Looking forward to the show again this year, even though my car will still be in pieces. Hope to get to meet and say hi to the guys from the site.

Jeff

Last year my wife and I happened to be in San Diego for the weekend and stumbled on the car show...boy was it great! Turned out to be the catalyst for me searching for a new vintage mustang. Five months later, I found my 73 on Craigslist in San Diego even though it was a two hour drive from Orange County. Looking forward to the show again this year, even though my car will still be in pieces. Hope to get to meet and say hi to the guys from the site.

Jeff
Sounds good!

Hi All,

Unfortunately I cannot make it to the meet.

Believe me I wanted to go badly...but same weekend we are going to Vegas for my buds 40th.

Thought I could meet site members. GREAT SITE.

IS there any place else..people meet time to time in Los Angeles area???

Rush

Hi All,

Unfortunately I cannot make it to the meet.

Believe me I wanted to go badly...but same weekend we are going to Vegas for my buds 40th.

Thought I could meet site members. GREAT SITE.

IS there any place else..people meet time to time in Los Angeles area???

Rush
April 27 2014 Fabulous fords forever show at knotts berry farm.:cool:

Kinda sad the last person to post something in this thread about a car show was me posting about last years over 8-9 months ago.

iTV4EyE8oOg

But anyway here is the official thread for this year's

mbtb2013-9-med.jpg

Now like I said it doesn't happen till OCTOBER so I'm giving you a few months notice.

Here's the link to the entry form. If attending you need to print it out, fill it out, and send it in. My club was trying to do online registration but after a software update it went a bit screwy (at least as of the date of this post) It will probably be fixed a while from now but either way I still think this is the more reliable method.

http://sdmustangclub.com/files/docs/2013-Registration-form-Rev-6-14-13.pdf

and the link to my club's page on it http://sdmustangclub.com/index.php/mustangs-by-the-bay

Entry is $30 per car UP TO September 28th....after that we are jacking it up to $50 really just as a way to try and deter any last second entries more than anything else.

The show roster is LIMITED to 350 cars same as last year. So it'll be first come first serve.

ALSO there is a new rule this year that as for trophies/winners of classes.....in the event of a tie whoever registered first/earlier wins.

So if you are in SoCal and want to come, I'd call that a lot of reasons to send your registration for the show in RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bump

Back