new member- pic- Western Pa.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mach1chick

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 429 AT power windows, Ac, rear defrost.......PURPLE!
Hi! I just joined and wanted to introduce myself and my car. I am a 51 yr old (female, obviously!) and am in the process of restoring the 1971 Mustang that my late boyfriend and I purchased the year before he passed away. It is not a real Mach 1 but I have upgraded it with the Mach 1 grill and will put the stripe kit on it soon. It is originally a 351-4 bbl. car but has a 429 Thunderjet in it (and runs great!)

Thanks for such a great site!

Welcome here, good to continue this project, in memory of your boyfriend.

Welcome from beautiful downtown New Kensington!

Give a holler if yinz need anything :)

::welcome:: from Fabulous Las Vegas! I'm sorry to hear about your boy friend, but I'm glad that you're continuing the build! Looking forward to seeing pictures!

Greetings from Oklahoma, sounds like it is a fun car to drive!

Welcome to the club from northern Nevada. This is the place for all things related to our 'Stangs. Just give a shout and you'll have plenty of help from here.

As mentioned, we love pics! :)

Welcome from coastal Alabama! You're not the only female on here restoring one of these cars so you are not alone. Currently there is Jenny and Rochele out in Cali restoring a 71 Mach 1 and Kat in Florida restoring a73 Mach 1.

This is a very friendly bunch so post any questions you have and someone will chime in. Don't forget the pics. ;)

Thanks for the welcome! It is nice to know I am not the only girl! And glad to have others nearby and incredible to have friends from so far!

Doug the Dog, bf and I went to Vegas about 6 times a year! He was a big gambler (and good at it!) We stayed at the Vegas Club on Fremont St., then would drive down to Huntington Beach and go to Pomona swap meet. Good times.

Will post pics soon!

Thanks for the welcome! It is nice to know I am not the only girl! And glad to have others nearby and incredible to have friends from so far!

Doug the Dog, bf and I went to Vegas about 6 times a year! He was a big gambler (and good at it!) We stayed at the Vegas Club on Fremont St., then would drive down to Huntington Beach and go to Pomona swap meet. Good times.

Will post pics soon!
You wouldn't happen to know Mike or Rich Blackwood, would you? Good friends of mine (from many moons ago) who were from Beaver Falls :)

Welcome from Arkansas...Looking forward to see some pics of the car...my girlfriend is from Plum PA, and we are restoring a 71 vert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back