15 Months & 20 days Later

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BigPinoyHunk

Here is a few pictures of the car going into the paint booth ready for the wheels to come off and some masking job. This was 2011 Pro Bowl weekend 20110130.

here is a few pics of the sealer coat applied!

a few pictures of the base color being applied!

DSC01205.JPG

DSC01207.JPG

DSC01212.JPG

DSC01213.JPG

DSC01214.JPG

DSC01215.JPG

DSC01217.JPG

DSC01219.JPG

Last edited:
Lookin' good, Man! Congratulations!

a few pics of the gold being painted on!

a couple of pics with just the base red and gold painted on!

DSC01234.JPG

DSC01235.JPG

DSC01238.JPG

DSC01247.JPG

DSC01248.JPG

DSC01250.JPG

Last edited:
a few pics of the gold being painted on!

a couple of pics with just the base red and gold painted on!
You gotta be 1 happy camper ! Can't wait till I'm there..Better get that sot susp setup ordered :cool: Congrats !

and finally some pics with the clear on!

and finally some pics with the clear on!
the hood, front and rear bumper, front and rear spoilers, and lastly the front balance will be painted tomorrow. assemblied for the next week or so i guess. then hopefully drive her out for a few drives before my chest tendon surgery later this month.

DSC01252.JPG

DSC01253.JPG

DSC01254.JPG

DSC01256.JPG

DSC01257.JPG

DSC01258.JPG

DSC01260.JPG

DSC01262.JPG

DSC01263.JPG

DSC01264.JPG

DSC01266.JPG

DSC01268.JPG

Last edited:
beautiful:runninpony:

cool, i like how you worked in the quarter panel extensions without the gaps.

cool, i like how you worked in the quarter panel extensions without the gaps.
Where did the Gold Mach1 decals come from? :huh:
There is a stencil stand in the mall! $30 for all 3, I just showed them what I wanted on the net then wala. It's painted on under the clear! Somewhere online theY do custom colors!

Aw Man! It is so nice to see pretty shiny paint! Enjoy. And best wishes for a speedy recovery on the tendon! I went through that on my bicep... lots of rehab!

It's going to kill me not to br able to lift! Muscles cars sometimes like to have muscle owners!!! =)

Last edited:
Great Paint!

What color is it?

Cranberry, Merlot????

Really like the gold accents also!
i took my 2010 49ers football helmet down to him to color match it. the gold looks dead on and so does the red. however the red is a little different than the red on the jersey's.

i know for a fact the red was called "barcelona red" and the gold i don't quite remember but its a flatish metalic gold.

merlot? are you thinking about wine at this hour of the day? :D its not the weekend quite yet so i'm not there yet.

Well... I'm very very happy for you to get to see your car, one BIG step closer to be the car you always dream, standing in front of you like the new master piece you just created.. Believe me, i´m just a step ahead of you with my car and i can tell you all the waiting in your case and all the hard working hours in the car, in my case worth it and double it... So... Enjoy this moment and the all good to come :)

Another thing... i´m not a Red mustang kind of guy... but yours... i better say... all 71-73 mustangs in red looks soooo agresive but with a fine touch that i just can say wooow... you car is looking beautiful, truly beautiful...

The gold touch fits amazing... gold over red is always a fine combination... I truly don´t know if that stripes colour are a factory stock or not.. i never heard of it but the amazing thing is that if it isnt a factory option you know what?... Mistake for the factory... the combination looks amazing, fits the car perfect and nothing else to say man... Enjoy and be proud of the job you´re acomplishing!

Back