Street or Track Rear Cobra Brake Conversion Parts for SALE!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BigPinoyHunk

i did an all cobra brake conversion two years ago and they work awesome! i've gotten so serious in drag racing and the rear brakes are not allowing me to run deeper BS with 15 inch wheels. they recommend to use 16 inch wheels minimum but you can run 5.5BS 15 inch wheels no problem. i want to go to a 7.5 or a 8.5 BS 15 wheel so i can run a 12 or 13 wide wheel in the rear.

therefore, i am selling the SOT brackets ($199 new + shipping) the rotors and pads ($129 + shipping) and if you get the pads too you don't have to resurface rotors because the pads that wore into rotors are being supplied. if not, you will need to turn rotors and then put new pads. i'm also including the caliper brackets ($40 plus tax). i don't have the axle rings pictured but i am including them as well.

i am selling these because of course above, i want to run 15 inch wheels no problem so i am going to GT brakes and ditching the cobra brakes. these brakes work perfectly. i am going to be able to reuse the caliper from the cobra brake because they are the same.

$275 or OBO!!!

email me at [email protected] or text me 805 952 5170

cobra brakes parts.jpg

cobra brakes.jpg

Last edited:
I should be able to swing it if it is 275 shipping and all
sure i'll make it happen!!! however, i might need to take the alignment pins ( in bracket )so i don't have to drive 1hr to get them.

jordan, u and i just keep on doing business.

lol I'm basically buying your car piece by piece and rebuilding it in taxes
taxes? shoot, theres only a few things left i got. i've got some front 620 lower springs with 2 different size spacers, front and rear shocks in firm ride.

i might also got a 1 1/8 front sway bar too that i obviously don't use anymore because of drag racing.

Texas lol spell check changed it b/c I spelled it lower case lol
when you get the parts i will guide you thru the process. you'll need calipers and brake lines. if you want e-brake still, u need cobra end piece for the ebrake and just cut and attach to the exsisting cables.

Back