• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 drip rail

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 H code Mach 1
Anyone know of any available drip rails for a 73 Mach 1 and the seal for them,went to change my roof rail weatherstrip and found that the drip rails only have one screw hole left in the trim to hold it on, PO really messed this up.

Worst part of it was cleaning the old adhesive out of the track's to put new weatherstrip in,Got an email from Don @ OMS said he had a parts car with the drip rail :D
Lucky you on finding the drip rails....I recently looked for new ones on the internet and the only place I could find that had them listed was John's Mustang. However, they showed the price for every other model other than for 71-73 for which had "call", so I did and they told me the manufacturer stopped making them a year ago. So with that I gave up searching and cleaned up the ones I have and had them anodized. Ohio Mustang was one of the first sites I checked...stupid me should have made the call and saved myself a lot of time.

Let me know if you still need drip rails, I have 38 1971-73 parts cars, and I think I may have a set still down at the garage. Mike

Anyone know of any available drip rails for a 73 Mach 1 and the seal for them,went to change my roof rail weatherstrip and found that the drip rails only have one screw hole left in the trim to hold it on, PO really messed this up.

Back