China Bound!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Empty Stable Currently
Well, as I write this I'm enroute to LAX to jump on a plane. I'm heading to Beijing China for 16 days for work. Its a nice break from the commuter lifestyle and a chance to catch up on some reading. I think I may use this opportunity to layout long term plans for the 73. When I get back its my goal to meet up with as many fellow mustang fans as I can in the SoCal area. So if you're down here give a shout!

Well, as I write this I'm enroute to LAX to jump on a plane. I'm heading to Beijing China for 16 days for work. Its a nice break from the commuter lifestyle and a chance to catch up on some reading. I think I may use this opportunity to layout long term plans for the 73. When I get back its my goal to meet up with as many fellow mustang fans as I can in the SoCal area. So if you're down here give a shout!
I'm in North San Diego. PM me any time,

Jim

oh good going to the source of reproduction mustang parts. remember to complain about the quality HEE HEE

Angelo's Drive In.

Anaheim.

First Friday, 7:30-1030pm.

Just follow the best looking waitress to our table.

Angelo's Drive In.

Anaheim.

First Friday, 7:30-1030pm.

Just follow the best looking waitress to our table.
So the next one is August 2nd? Count me in!

So I've been in china now for 3 days. It's quite the experience to be sure, I have to work on actual work stuff today so I'm missing out on a tour to the "Great Wall" but it's the price I pay for being the go to person for a lot of the stuff we're working on now.

So far, not a single Mustang sighting out here. Quite a few Fords though, and a huge number of Jettas.

Working on a project list for the 73 while I'm here. Wanted to throw it out to you guys, I'm on the fence about trying to fix the rust issues myself, or taking it to a shop.

Thoughts?

Howdy! I've returned safe and sound from my trip and I'm excited to get back to work in the Mustang. Didn't end up seeing a single one it there so it did me good to see mine during I'm the drive way when I got home. A big thanks to everyone that wishes me safe travels!

Back