Fantomworks

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mweeps

Reaction score
My Car
07 Mustang GT
First car 351 H Code 73 Mach 1 totalled in college
I finally went by their shop and saw some nice rides especially a 73 Q Code Montego Fastback 4spd. While I was there Aubrey showed us around and told us about the show on Velocity premiering June 30. I DVR'd it and watched the first two episodes and saw the Montego several times. On the second show I noticed a Baby Blue 73 Mach 1 in the background of several shots. Has anyone watched the show on Sunday nights on Velocity?

I saw that baby blue one on the last episode I watched when they built the Mustang that the guy didn't want. They do some nice work and I like that they put out the pricing on the show. Always wondered aha that kind of work would cost.

I finally went by their shop and saw some nice rides especially a 73 Q Code Montego Fastback 4spd. While I was there Aubrey showed us around and told us about the show on Velocity premiering June 30. I DVR'd it and watched the first two episodes and saw the Montego several times. On the second show I noticed a Baby Blue 73 Mach 1 in the background of several shots. Has anyone watched the show on Sunday nights on Velocity?
I've watched the show and I do really like it, one because they are (i think) honest about how much it really costs to restore a vintage car and how long it takes. I could not believe that guy didn't want that Mustang... more money than sense I guess. I think that was a friend of his...

I've watched the show and I do really like it, one because they are (i think) honest about how much it really costs to restore a vintage car and how long it takes. I could not believe that guy didn't want that Mustang... more money than sense I guess. I think that was a friend of his...
Keyword "was".

Been watching, I know one thing. That Boy doing the metal work on that Studebaker Truck. That Man has some Talent. If I only had half, hell even a quarter of his Talent. Just as most said, do not care for the added drama.

Back