Our Wacky Media

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captain "Sum Ting Wong" rofl lollerz
Sounds like the problem with My 72

vert. wiring harness. Has Mi Tee Hot syndrome.:D

It is amazing to me anyone watches the news anymore.

For the past 2 weeks the local news has been telling us about the Southern California HEAT WAVE. Are they kidding me? My AC hasn't been on yet this year. If there was a heat wave we would be blacking/browning out all over the place...(can we still say black out and brown out? Where are the moderators).

Piece of garbage news. Almost wonder if OBAMA really won the election.

The loss of life in this accident was tragic but the more that comes out about the how the fake names were actually used by the television station makes you scratch your head. Turns out the television station actually contacted the National Transportation Safety Board who confirmed the names were real.

The station has apologized for the names that turns out were confirmed by a National Transportation Safety Board intern. The station said it erred in not reading aloud the names phonetically before saying them on air, and not asking the position of the person they talked to at the NTSB.

The NTSB also said they were sorry, explaining, "a summer intern acted outside the scope of his authority when he erroneously confirmed the names of the flight crew on the aircraft," the agency said.

Back