New member from Florida

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmelvin6

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1 351c Ram Air (white)

1971 Mustang Mach 1 351c Ram Air (red)
I own 2 1971 Mach 1's that have been my passion projects for years. I never was really interested in the 71-73 years but came across the first one at such a good price, I had to buy it. Then I found the second one and now you couldn't pry the keys out of my hands to either. It always starts a conversation when you show both at a show and folks find out you own two. Rear plates are "his mach" and "her mach" if that tells you something about my wife. :heart:

Welcome to the forum from Ontario Canada. Post some pics when you get a chance as we love pictures here!

Posted a few on the gallery. Should they be in my garage?

Last edited by a moderator:
::welcome:: from Maine

Hi and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

Nice pics.

If my wife had her own Mach it wouldn´t need the "hermach" plates. The missing paint and other scars would identify it clearly. :)

Hi and welcome from coastal Alabama! We have a few members on the panhandle. Where are you? Be sure to drop a pin on our member map under the fun stuff tab at the top of the page.

Pics...the gallery works but putting them in your garage would be better. Maybe post a teaser pic on this thread of them both as well.

Again, welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back