Clean coupe craigs list 3200$

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would agree..But sence i already have my v8 one..I wouldnt mind picking that up for my gal...Even know she dont have a license yet...Teach her how to drive a stick..hehe

big six!! 3 speed...You know if i had enough free bread i mite pick that one up just for a gas saver cruzer..lol

http://kpr.craigslist.org/cto/3890098684.html
i would and after resto-mod of 6-speed w/efi w/a good one or biturbo the send it out to somewhere like car crafters and make it one of those semi rag top as jeep liberty or the 70s renault le car or R-17 Gordinis/power accordian rag w/a bolt down fiberglass roof for the colder/snow season then give it to the wife. Of course, that 6 speed would be an automatic or the 3 speed w/a gear vendors ;overdrive unit,

just as the new mbr in fort myers, fl would like to be a two mustang family as well the alternate economical stang for family trips.as know by my profilf and clips, I enjoy modifying cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
for what it takes to drop a new cleveland or boss 302 i would rather add a bi-turbo w/suspension and brake upgrades.

looking in retrospect the 72 q-code convertible @ 2.3k that the seller said it had a 4.11 traction loc was not but as i was looking at for lmg term project even overlooked the inner body was entirely held together by a tar/cement but as i was going to rebuild/modify the engine/carbureation/tranny when he said a auto shop project given up on and need for quick sale for an upcoming wedding still took this w/a grain of salt. As i acqured it w/my wifes blessing as registered an antique that as a hobby to stay out of wifes hair but taking it out for the most on shows/cruises and local parks w/wife as then newly wedded too it helped our marrige as something we had in common to further strenghted our bond. Since 03 only 2.4k on body suspension engine efi unit and tranny. See my profile and pics in my photo album for biography and profile and etc shots.

looking in retrospect the 72 q-code convertible @ 2.3k that the seller said it had a 4.11 traction loc was not but as i was looking at for lmg term project even overlooked the inner body was entirely held together by a tar/cement but as i was going to rebuild/modify the engine/carbureation/tranny when he said a auto shop project given up on and need for quick sale for an upcoming wedding still took this w/a grain of salt. As i acqured it w/my wifes blessing as registered an antique that as a hobby to stay out of wifes hair but taking it out for the most on shows/cruises and local parks w/wife as then newly wedded too it helped our marrige as something we had in common to further strenghted our bond. Since 03 only 2.4k on body suspension engine efi unit and tranny. See my profile and pics in my photo album for biography and profile and etc shots. Cpy cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Back