Challenge Coins Have Shipped!

Got mine today!! All the way in Wa in 2 days ;)

Wish i had a better cam to take a pick of it with..but here it is..hehe

Thanks alot for doing this Barry {thumbs up}

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine today as well, very nice. I should have ordered two so that I can display the front and back on my car show display.

Got Mine too.

-jbojo

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

Coin Arrived today!!

Woot Woot!!

Or

Mmmmm, Nice I approve

Hehheh

Tubo

Miss May, 65 2+2 EFI 331 4R70W 3.55 trac-loc Not much origional remaining

Robert's 73 Vert 308 4R70W 3.25 trac-loc. EFI conversion & 8.8 Trac-Loc 3.31 started.

If it ain't broke, I haven't modified it yet.

::chili:::banana:::chili::

Nice job, Barry!!

442707975_7173mustangscoin.JPG.2175b3554e6d95479e12bb0f87f3615f.JPG

My wife and play Texas Hold'em frequently, and that's my new chip marker. I'm looking forward to describing it to the "Regulars" in Reno (and rarely, Las Vegas).

Wife says I need to get one for her. Can that happen, Barry?

::yourock::

Doc

Project started 8-7-10

Completed: All new suspension, rebuilt 351C H Code bored .030 over with mild cam and intake, new 3.50 TracLok, custom exhaust system

Current "mini-project": interior upgrade :-/

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=76]Doc's Garage[/button][button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-mustang-convertible-restoration-and-modification]Doc's Wiki[/button]

What? Postage due?? The Derry post office weighed and stamped everyone of the packages!

I apologize to anyone that has postage due...not sure why!!!

spacer.png

Mine was waiting for me when I got home tonight! Nice surprize!!! Great coin! Thanks again!

- Travis

I'm an analog man in a digital world.

Got mine today too; looks great!

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Got mine in the mail Yesterday and it looks awesome thanks Barry and great job on the design.

Jayson

504x177https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4398/36319488731_8f2a376549_z.jpg[/img]

73 Mach 1 Mustang

89 Dodge Shadow ES

94 Jeep Wrangler

What? Postage due?? The Derry post office weighed and stamped everyone of the packages!

I apologize to anyone that has postage due...not sure why!!!

No worries! I'll have them Tuesday, when we return from a trip to Wisconsin.

Here is a picture of mine... :dodgy:

:whistling:

:shrug2:

:D

rofl

Yeah... me too. I guess I'll go pay the ransom at the Post Office tomorrow. rofl

Eric

mach1sig2.gif

Got mine today also. Very nice.

It is inexcusable for scientists to torture animals; let them make their experiments on journalists and politicians.

Henrik Ibsen

Here is a picture of mine... :dodgy:

:whistling:

:shrug2:

:D

rofl

Yeah... me too. I guess I'll go pay the ransom at the Post Office tomorrow. rofl

Shouldn't be any ransom :huh:

Got mine today also. Quite nice - it exceeded my expectations! Thanks Barry - I imagine you will get requests for more.

Steve

73 Mach 1 Blue Glow/Argent Q Code C6 Auto

73 Mach 1 Blue Glow/Argent Q Code 4 Speed

I apologize to the guys that have to pay an extra buck or two at the post office in order to pick up their coins! I had our post office weigh and stamp all the padded mailers! I'm not sure why some require extra postage?? You would think the PO would apply the correct amount of postage? They did all the work and gave me one big bill to pay! So again, I'm not sure why this is happening to some but I do apologize for the inconvenience!

spacer.png

I received mine today, very nice indeed.

No postage was due on mine, I'm 2,650 miles out from Latrobe PA; not sure why the post office would charge extra postage on those closer.

Jim

Jim

M code 71 Mach 1, 351 4V Cleveland, Ram Air (not factory), C6 Trans, 3.5 rear

Yup.Mine come free of charge...I think some one messed up in the post office...I had good and bad threw the old mail..lol

I once got sent a bunch of hand made incense from Denmark..And a neckless and a bunch of smalls where sent...Well when my package showed up...I opened it and it was full of cookies...Cookies said they was from Denmark right on them...I did not expect that...And started eating them and sent a message saying..Well i did not expect cookies but they are good.....And she rote me back..What F$%king cookies? I did not send any cookies!!...i started looking in the package and i could smell the incense and hand made soaps she sent in the box...lol...Some idiot along the way checking packages lost track and put my stuff in some one elses package from denmark..lol..Im sure they was confused during the holiday rush....But i was a bit worried i ate some of the cookies..I dont know who made them or what!!..lol...I went up to file a complaint and some manager called me and said..Nothing we can do unless they had it covered on the other side of pond....I said thats bull crap..According to the mail check on east coast all contents was in there..Half way across our country it get switched for cookies and you telling me that is some how Europe's falt and they should pay for it?...Even if it was covered they would tell you to get lost!!..She flat out says..Nothing i can do about that is if is not covered...I said what a crock...I was pissed..I slammed the phone down...lol...Tell ya what....You almost need lawyers to talk to there managers..lol