Aug. 9 -11, MCA in Indy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
Anyone plannig to be at the MCA show in Indy next month? I am thinking about making a quick trip up to get some more concourse restoration information. A possible meet and greet could be scheduled. Just thought I would ask.

Anyone plannig to be at the MCA show in Indy next month? I am thinking about making a quick trip up to get some more concourse restoration information. A possible meet and greet could be scheduled. Just thought I would ask.
Sounds great! Count me in.

I will PM you my cell phone number as we get closer to the show date and my plans are finalized. It will probably be Saturday so I can do a quick turnaround to get back home.

Hope others can make it too.

A work colleague in Indy informed me that they have 11 71-73's pre-registered for the MCA show in Indy this weekend. I am planning to make the drive up and would look forward to a meet and greet with anyone else planning to attend. It will be a quick 1 day trip for me.

I have to work Saturday but it sounds like a good show, Im sorry I'll miss it. Im North of Indy around 3 hours near Ft Wayne.

I just got back from this event and there were several 71-73 cars there. I saw last month's COTM there and had a nice visit with mustang68's better half. Also I had a nice visit with bkdunha. It is great to meet members in person. I was able to pass out some of the 7173 business cards. Here are some pictures I took.

DSC04449.JPG

DSC04432.JPG

DSC04429.JPG

DSC04433.JPG

DSC04428.JPG

DSC04439.JPG

DSC04440.JPG

DSC04443.JPG

DSC04444.JPG

DSC04448.JPG

DSC04447.JPG

It was a great visit with 72 R Code. His car is very nice and his hospitality and good conversation was just as good. I crawled all over that boss for more restoration pictures and details to include in my restoration. After 19 1/2 hours driving within 29 hours total time and 1000 miles under my butt it was a quick trip. If anyone needs some detailed pictures of a boss give me a shout. It was a good trip and I really enjoyed meeting up with Fred.

P1010234.JPG

Back