mustang story

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Lookebill

Reaction score
My Car
1972 MACH 1 351-C auto. 72,000 miles owned for 17 years. lost it for 24 years then my kid bought it back and gave it to me SUPRISE!!!!
The story of my mustang being returned to me by my kids iss going to be on ABC World News Tonight On Monday July 22nd , as far as I know now will post date if it changes. It has gotten over 880,000 hits on u-tube and is now on about 30 different web sights. WOW!!!

I have seen some of the vids that was awesome.

Yes , great story I think I missed your introduction on the site, welcome. If I remember correctly from the Video your in Southern Indiana. Im up north near FT Wayne.

I see you are posting this in the introductions area of the site, so Welcome from Oklahoma!

Your story is really cool. I know I am happy for you and your family.

I know we (the membership of this site) will be very helpful as you continue to enjoy your car.

Ray

The story of my mustang being returned to me by my kids iss going to be on ABC World News Tonight On Monday July 22nd , as far as I know now will post date if it changes. It has gotten over 880,000 hits on u-tube and is now on about 30 different web sights. WOW!!!
Cool ,Saw that a couple of months ago condrats

Wow! ::welcome:: From Southwest Florida. Just saw the video. You have been blessed with a wonderful family. Congrats! Your rare reunion with your car is awesome at the least. Will be looking forward to seeing it on TV.

Awesome story! I wish my kids would find and give me my first car back!

Awesome story! I wish my kids would find and give me my first car back!
I am sure my first car is scattered all over the roads of Michigan in the form of dehydrated iron(III)hydroxide.

Kids.

I too, saw the video, 1 of our members posted it awhile back. Glad you got your car back & found the greatest mustang site on the web ! Very cool story . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back