June & July COTM's in WNY

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill73Ragtop

Long time vintage mustang hobbyist
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
1969 Convertible Restomod enhanced.
former owner (25 yrs) of 1973 Convertible, 351c, A/C, RA
Larry Kennedy and I met up a a local car show yesterday (Sunday 7-21-13). We decided it would be fitting to take a few pics of the June 2013 (mine) and July 2013 (his) mustangs for your viewing pleasure. How often will you catch sequential COTM's together?

June July COTM\'s.JPG

June and July COTM's

COTMs w-Owners -b.JPG

June & July COTM's with Owners

Joe - Bill - Larry 072113.JPG

Three of the six 71 - 73 mustangs that were present at the show. Larry took 1st, Joe Holland took 2nd with his 72 Q-code Mach 1 in the 71-78 Mustang class. (Joe is a lurker here on the site on occasion - Joe, we're calling you out to become more active!). Only 2 awards were given out per class and both these cars were exceptional !

Last edited by a moderator:
Great shots! If my white 73 convert was in the picture it would look very patriotic!

Reminds me of this pic! I wonder if anyone could photoshop a similar pict with our 73's!

Great shots! If my white 73 convert was in the picture it would look very patriotic!

Reminds me of this pic! I wonder if anyone could photoshop a similar pict with our 73's!

we have some photoshop artists here.
Actually Larry, Starr and I discussed the red, white and blue subject the other evening. We have a friend who has a white 71 Mach 429 SCJ that would probably work. All we have to do is coordinate a time and place.

Unfortunately we do not have any white 71-73 convertibles that we know about in the WNY region which would also work well.

Very well done gentlemen.

May I ask where was Miss June and Miss July? Did we Miss Them?

Both Ms's had other social obligations preventing their attendance to this particular event.

For the most part I have an agreement with SWMBO in that she will not request my accompaniment to the usual garden or home shows and I will not burden her with the usual local car shows & cruises.

Back