• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 Mach 1 for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

armyfox

Reaction score
ft. campbell, ky (originally from Missouri)
My Car
1973 Mach 1 'Q' Automatic, Future Daily Driver!
Unfortunately I just received orders from the Army to Virginia and the wife is not coming along with me. Thus I can't afford a place for the car at all and still be able to pay child support. So due to the crappy situation I am selling my baby. So here is the information I have been posting:

http://clarksville.craigslist.org/cto/3953202889.html

The main issues with the car is slight leak with tranny (yes I do drive it back and forth to work still 1-2 times a week). There is rust around the gas neck in the trunk, a softball size area behind the driver seat on the floorboard. Besides that the car is great. It needs interior kit, little body work, and a nice paint job (like all project cars).

I personally bought the car over deployment for $2000 (super cheap price thanks to family friend). I have poured over $2800 into just parts on the car. The craigslist ad says 5500$ w/magnums and $4500 without, but for someone that would actually take care of the car and send pictures of their progress I could consider less. I truly want this thing to go to a nice home. I will be posting this thing on ebay as well. If anyone has a question feel free to ask. Thank you

Do you have any extra parts for sale? Just curious. I'm stationed at Ft. Campbell also. I've never seen your car. I don't need another project car but I can spread the word.
No spare parts unfortunately. Where do you work at? I work at the hangers (aviation).

Ah ok. I'm over at the 3rd brigade motorpool.

I've started sending messages to people about it. Seems like a nice car I wish I could take it off your hands. I've been in similar situations in my past and I will see what I can do to get this car sold for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
First thank you for your service. Second if I was in a position to add another car to my collection I'd take it off your hands.

Back