86 Mustang GT Convert - For Sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1, Grabber Blue w/Argent stripes. Original 2V 351C Auto, Tilt, rear defog, Black Comfortweave Interior. Under restoration. Original colors, 4V 351C, 4-Speed, Spoilers, Magnums, Ram Air. All Ford parts.
Beautiful car. Owned by my mother since 1988, garaged, 75,000 original miles. New tires, all original power train, exhaust, wheels, interior, paint and options.

In my opinion, the best color combination for that year. Red with Black GT trim and Black convertible top, charcoal grey interior, premium sound, console, all power options.

I will try to get pictures soon. $7200 or best offer.

Kcmash

View attachment 16982

View attachment 16983

View attachment 16984

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a sharp color combination! Since your mother has owned it for so long, maybe you should keep it in the family and add it to your collection! Looking forward to seeing he pics.

Beautiful car. Owned by my mother since 1988, garaged, 75,000 original miles. New tires, all original power train, exhaust, wheels, interior, paint and options.

In my opinion, the best color combination for that year. Red with Black GT trim and Black convertible top, charcoal grey interior, premium sound, console, all power options.

Kcmash
Pictures are posted. Need to move this beautiful machine. New tires this year, new battery, everything works!!

Kcmash
Team! I still have this car and am eager to move it. Spread the word and let's get this in a good person's hands. My parents are having to move to a retirement community, so they will lose the garage to store it in. One of you need this convertible!

Nice Mustang!! I just bought an 86 GT convertible last year, same color exactly, but with only 32,000 miles on it for $7000. I got a really good deal on it, so your price is about in line.

Kcmash
Team! I still have this car and am eager to move it. Spread the word and let's get this in a good person's hands. My parents are having to move to a retirement community, so they will lose the garage to store it in. One of you need this convertible!

Kcmash
Is the car still for sale?? I'm interested if you still have it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Mustang!! I just bought an 86 GT convertible last year, same color exactly, but with only 32,000 miles on it for $7000. I got a really good deal on it, so your price is about in line.

Kcmash
Mike, this car would probably take a little les storage space than your yellow Shelby if you want to trade straight up. :D Yes, I always maintain my sense of humor!

Mike, this car would probably take a little les storage space than your yellow Shelby if you want to trade straight up. :D Yes, I always maintain my sense of humor!
I could use some more space! I thought 20,000 sq ft would be enough, but you know how that goes!! Always one too many. But the 86 for the 69 Shelby........ I have to think about that one!!!

Back