Hello from NC!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

uglydog56

Reaction score
My Car
71 Grande, lots of suspension goodies. Working on next rebuild.
I have a 71 grande that I built by accident a few years ago. It has canadian mustang suspension bits, all the pro-motorsports upgrade bits, the shelby mod, baer brakes, roll cage, cleaned up interior, a warmed up 302, and a Richmond 6 speed.

Years passed, and the car accumulated wear like all cars do, eventually the engine broke and it got parked. I got married, my kids got too big to ride in it, and I attempted to sell it. After repeated failed attempts, I gave it to my best friend, who just gave it back because he's moving to New Hampshire!?

So I guess I'm stuck with this car for life. I'm going to find a new engine, freshen the chassis, go to coilovers up front and a truck arm setup on the rear, add fender flares, then go to 9's in the front and 11's in the rear, and play some on the backroads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site from Virginia! Sounds like Karma had determined the car is yours to keep. Post up some pics when you get a chance.

Welcome from coastal Alabama (originally from east Tennessee). Nice looking coupe you're reaquired.

My buddy Whisnane (Eddie) on here lives in Lenoir and always has a collection of mustand parts or knows where stuff is locally up there. If interested shoot me a PM & I'll give you his number...or you an PM him directly.

Again, welcome to the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back