Manuals for body and interior assembly

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parforever

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
yes they can help if you have a basket case of a car.

If you have a good original car and you took lots of photos during dis-assembly then the manuals are not really needed but they can still be useful if you have a question about assembly.

for me they were useful a couple of times, i had some questions on clip placements and order of install and where certain parts went that my car was missing due to a previous poor restoration attempt.

the wiring manual was more useful for me i had to trace some things and repair wiring.

I've gone back a few times to check reference in the interior manual. Basically when i used them together with AMK fastener kits it helped.

is it a must have no you could get away without it, but if you can afford it they are nice to have in the library.

i have the body, interior, and wiring manuals.

If you are going to keep your Mustang for life, I say get the books. I have had a complete set for many years, and they have come in handy on many occasions.

And if you are an OCD tech-nut like me, you may just enjoy reading through to get intimately familiar withy you car!

Awesome, thanks for the info...going to buy them for sure based off all the recommendations.

As someone who does have a basket-case car, yes - they have been very helpful so far.

Just gotta make sure I remember to consult them before doing something that could potentially be a permanent result. ;) :D

Latest posts

Back