My new project

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach I
Greetings all.

I recently bought into a breed of Mustang that I have long wanted. Now is not the best time to invest in a project but a better time might not come.

It's a '73 Q code with no drive train. After much deliberation, I have decided that I want to drop a Coyote plant in there since I have long fascinated about EFI. While I wait for the engine to drop into my lap I have some body work to do. This includes cutting out the quarters to accommodate the largest wheels/tires that I can find.

20130721_141603.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
::welcome:: from Maine

Welcome from San Diego!

Greetings all.

I recently bought into a breed of Mustang that I have long wanted. Now is not the best time to invest in a project but a better time might not come.

It's a '73 Q code with no drive train. After much deliberation, I have decided that I want to drop a Coyote plant in there since I have long fascinated about EFI. While I wait for the engine to drop into my lap I have some body work to do. This includes cutting out the quarters to accommodate the largest wheels/tires that I can find.
Where in Detroit are you in? I grew up in Clinton township.

Last edited by a moderator:
::welcome:: from South Carolina.

Welcome from Virginia. Check out m.iaai.com for a lot of late model salvage Mustangs up for auction. That Coyote may drop in your lap!

Welcome to the Forum from Ft Walton Beach Florida.

I'm in the same position of waiting to snag a Coyote 5.0. Though I do get to drive the vert around while waiting.

Did'ja know...The engine in a Mustang & F150 are the same, with differences only being The TUNE, exhaust manifolds, and the intakes vary slightly. So don't let a donor F150 get away. The 6R80 is going to become a viable tranny soon too.

You'll find the forum a friendy and knowledgeable place.

BTW these guys luv photos, so add a bunch.

Tubo

Thanks for the auction link.

If you're from Clinton twp. then you know where Roseville is. Clinton just had it's cruise Sunday.

I will show pictures when there are things worth seeing.

I will certainly lean on the knowledge base here and I thank you all.

Thanks for the auction link.

If you're from Clinton twp. then you know where Roseville is. Clinton just had it's cruise Sunday.

I will show pictures when there are things worth seeing.

I will certainly lean on the knowledge base here and I thank you all.
Cool,

I lived at gratiot and 15mile rd. Went to Clintondale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back