For those about to -Mustang-,I salute YOU

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

forspeed

Reaction score
My Car
72 mach1 Qcode fourspeed
71 convertible Mcode T5 exp.
For those about to -Mustang-,I salute You...

My name is Uwe,called Uv by my american friends. Yes,I love Mustangs and Rock'nRoll of all sorts... I'm into Stangs since '86,when I bought my first Mach1 ,a rolling chassis and the rest in boxes.It was '71 Mcode and i started the resto buying a Haynes book. Three months later the Mach was back on the street...since than I'm hooked.Tried all kinds of us-steel since that (69 Rodrunner,79 TranAm,Cadillacs58-66-68,and more)but the 71-73 Mustangs are really special to me.Just love 'em...

I own my convertible since '88,it's under resto right now,had a 302 in it when i bought it,replaced it with a 460/C6 combo-what a blast to drive- but will finally get a brand new 429 :) engine (RHS) waiting already a few years to be installed,maybe with a toploader behind it...

The Mach1 is unrestored to my knowledge except a repaint in original colours and also real fun to drive & to race....

I also own it for years and i think it's the best car i ever had...As i always say to a close friend of mine ,who by the way drives a 73 Mach1

since about 25 years !!!,they already put my name on my 72 Mach1 at the assembly line in Detroit back in 1972 :)

So , Hello to everybody here, and what a really great site do you have here . Congrats & respect !!!

Will get you some pics when i figured out how. i'm no pro with that and not the fastest at the keyboard...

Bye,

nice to meet other fanatics all over the world,

nothing beats cui :)

uv

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have aboard!

::welcome::

::welcome:: Glad to have you aboard. Where was all these mustangs when I lived there? You can find a lot of the answers to your web site questions under the more tab up top. Think it is the second one down under more.

WELCOME aboard, Uv!

It would appear that you will be bringing a lot of positives to the Site. I especially like the idea of another Big Block Ford being here!

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

BT

WELCOME aboard, Uv!

It would appear that you will be bringing a lot of positives to the Site. I especially like the idea of another Big Block Ford being here!

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

BT
Thanks Cobra that was killing me.

Thanx,for the welcome,guys !!!

I'm really looking forward to get in contact with you because the time i'm viewing this site it appears to me that 7173people are one of the kindest you can meet.Hey,and there will always wait at least a cold blonde beer (or two...)for you,if you have the chance to come by...

I love the sound & power of the Cleveland 4V engines,too bad one of the former ownwers (at least 11 !) killed the org.Mcode engine my conv. came with so i decided to get the one and only 429cui top of the line engine.

Although i'm pretty long into Mustangs,i still have enaugh questions and i'm sure you are the guys who can help.

I do have the invoices to both of my cars,but since the conv. is a export car it dosn't show the prices of the options.It came with the Ramair option,does anybody know the org. prize on that ?

Why does the Amperemeter not work on any car i looked at,is there a way to make it work?(triple gauges-middle console)

Ok , thanx & bye

Hallo Uwe,

::welcome::

Greetings from a neighbor in Luxembourg! :)

I think you'll like it here.

Hi,

yeah, I like it here...

Got you a few pictures at the -garage-

Do not know how exactly everything works here, but time will tell...

Advice always is welcome

Greetings to Luxembourg, hope we can meet one day.Which meetings do you join in germany?

uv

Hi Uwe,

Unfortunately my job only gives me one weekend off per month, so I don't get much opportunity for car shows.

One I always try to attend is the "Street Mag Show" in Hamburg, as it is both a great show and a nice trip with the wife to one the most beautiful cities in Germany.

(And my car was featured in the Street magazine last year!) :D

I always wanted to go to the "Dr Mustang" show, but I never got around to it.

Maybe this year, who knows....

Hope we meet someday!

hi uwe!!

a big welcome also from WIEN.

abudi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back