• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot wheeles 1971 Mustabng 351 Boss, and 2012 Mustang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertable
302 v2 FMX 2.79 rear end
I need to sell some of the Hot Wheels cars I have.

these are sold as a Pair:

1971 Mustang Boss 351

2012 Mustang Custom.

Both have matching paint jobs.

I'm Asking $6.00 + Shipping to your Zip code.

I have 3 sets

PM me if you are interested.

20130813_122848.jpg

20130813_122811.jpg

20130813_122821.jpg

20130813_122834.jpg

20130813_122925.jpg

Are "you" selling them as a pair, or are they sold as a pair in normal retail places? My wife just got me a '71 a few weeks back, without the 2012 (which kinda sucked, because I actually like the 2012).

I actually like that stripe job, although its nowhere near original. I think I might adopt that. It goes well with the car and is different.

I actually like that stripe job, although its nowhere near original. I think I might adopt that. It goes well with the car and is different.
I thought about doing the same scheme to mine but, don't think the black on red would be that great...but black on yellow would be awesome

I bought them as a pair (they were orignaly seprate), but I bought 2 sets, and by misstake my wife bought 2 sets, Ebay and the lack of comunication that day.. lol. So I was hoping to sell the extra sets as pairs like we bought them.

I like the 2012 also.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to buy hot wheels for .88 cents. my have times changed. those are really cool though. tough to find them in the stores anymore.
I have been buying Diecast cars for many years, they change the cars they put out every few months, last year it was a Green 71' Mustang, it cost me $10 to get one of them.

I love them all. I have 20 different Mustang Hotwheels. I already have the green and blue '71 Boss 351 cars, but I don't have that 12 Custom. I found my green Boss 351 (Street Beasts '11 collection) in our local Big Lot for $1.09. I also found a 70 SS 454 Chevelle that is packaged as a Custom '67 Mustang at our local Publix supermarket.

If someone else doesn't take a set off your hands, I'll take a set... zip is 29910. Thanks...

1971 Mustang Boss 351

2012 Mustang Custom.

I have 3 sets

been looking for a convertible model with a NASA hood or plastic hard top w/NASA hood that i can cut off (71 or 2 $?

I have a decent set of matchbox cars i dont want anymore if there are any collectors out there. Had em a long time. Had hot wheels too but gave those to the nephews to teach them about muscle cars. The matchbox cars are a different world of course.

Had hot wheels too but gave those to the nephews to teach them about muscle cars.
Lol, I'm glad it's not just me doing this then. My grandson is "learning" all about these great cars from the past. I've given him ones like, Mustangs (can't find a71-73 here in Aus though) Cougars, 63-64 Gals, Chargers,Challangers,Camaros and so many others. They all try to give him any old thing, not me, I give him the cool ones and tell him that those ones are all junk and that these are the cool cars. He just loves cars and has since day dot, so it's definitely in his blood.

Had hot wheels too but gave those to the nephews to teach them about muscle cars.
Lol, I'm glad it's not just me doing this then. My grandson is "learning" all about these great cars from the past. I've given him ones like, Mustangs (can't find a71-73 here in Aus though) Cougars, 63-64 Gals, Chargers,Challangers,Camaros and so many others. They all try to give him any old thing, not me, I give him the cool ones and tell him that those ones are all junk and that these are the cool cars. He just loves cars and has since day dot, so it's definitely in his blood.
:)Do you have a 72 Mustang Convertible w/NASA hood to match mine? will settle for any 71-3 mustang convertible though. Been looking all over the car model scene as well e bay on and off since 03 to the point of being frzzled.Let me know on pm where to send the check, OK? Thnx, Mikke

Mustang Dynasty

if you check in Ebay "Johnny Lighting" made a few different 71-73 convertibles with the Ram Air hoods.
Thnx! For the 'heads up'! Been looking all over the sites into Ebay all day. Just about had one, a kit I could cut the top off, put together, and scrounge around for incidental parts. But was lost by the time I got my ebay acct restored. Mikke (bout as useless w/getting the pc to work for me as.....)

1971 Mustang Boss 351

2012 Mustang Custom.

I have 3 sets

been looking for a convertible model with a NASA hood or plastic hard top w/NASA hood that i can cut off (71 or 2 $?
Is the 71, a convertible? Been looking on an off since 03 for one till I became really frzzled.(you could say, even got my felines looking out for me too, as for the way I stomp around the house in frustration over the hunt, per se) Almost had my chops set on one in ebay today but in the midst of restoring acct, lost it. It looked like a real 'shoe in' though hard top but plastic kit ie 1/18, all I'd have to do is cut the top off, fabricate the teeny leather boot and paint to match mine. Pls let me know if any of the 3 sets a conv, shoot me your address and the check will be in the mail. Mikke

Last edited by a moderator:
Back