• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Spoiler

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71_Stang

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang - project car
I'm selling my spoiler off my 71 coupe. Doing a resto-mod on the ol' girl and removing the spoiler completely. It's in good shape and comes with mounting hardware. Just make an offer.

I'm located in central Arkansas but will ship anywhere.

I'm selling my spoiler off my 71 coupe. Doing a resto-mod on the ol' girl and removing the spoiler completely. It's in good shape and comes with mounting hardware. Just make an offer.

I'm interested - do you have any pictures of it? How much shipped to 85259? Please let me know.

--

Thanks,

Dalton K

Iconic Motive

I'm interested - do you have any pictures of it? How much shipped to 85259? Please let me know.

--

Thanks,

Dalton K

Iconic Motive
i don't have pictures at the moment but I'll make sure to post some tonight. It looks like shipping will be in the $30 to $40 range using UPS (including packaging). Is $100 total fair?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm traveling for work so I'm waiting on the wife to take the pictures. I should have them tonight

Back