Marti Deluxe Report

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3k73

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mcode mach-1
73 Qcode Sportsroof
73 Hcode convertible
73 Hcode Sportsroof
the car doesn't look as nice as it did in the picture i've been debating if i want 2 sell it

Yes, VERY nicely optioned Mach 1. Ordered as a sales vehicle and not as dealer stock unit or a customer retail order, yet it sold 2 weeks after it was released from the factory. I'd love to hear the "story" behind this order and subsequent sale. Somewhat interesting color combo as well, pewter with a green interior. Other than the dealer checking off what seems like every box on the order form, it strikes me as unusual for it to have intermittent wipers and rear defrost. Another member, Kit Sullivan, ordered his car new but his dealer wouldn't allow both of those options.

Not quite: I was told by the dealer the defrost, a/c and power windows could not all be on the same car, and they also told me intermittent wipers and am/ 8-track could not be ordeted on same car. Not sure how accurate the reasoning was I was told that, but there you have it.

Very nicely optioned car...I think someone checked the wrong box as a "Sales Vehicle" since it would not make any sense to have it sell two weeks after completion? As Don said, would be nice to find out story.

Jeff

Very nicely optioned car...I think someone checked the wrong box as a "Sales Vehicle" since it would not make any sense to have it sell two weeks after completion? As Don said, would be nice to find out story.

Jeff
yes i think it would be interesting to hear the story...Brad

Back