New member from Michigan

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff72rcode

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1, Bright Red w/ vermillion interior, 351c H O, 4 speed
Hello Everyone, my name is Jeff and I am from the Detroit area. My wife and I are the proud owners of a 1972 Mustang Mach 1, R code. We thoroughly enjoy the car, cruise ins and cruises. We have owned the Mach for 5 years. It is Bright Red, with a Vermillion (red) interior.

I enjoy seeing other 71/73 Mustangs and meeting other Mustang owners. I hope to meet a lot of other 71/73 owners and hope to meet some members who live close. Thanks for accepting my membership and I am sure I will enjoy my membership>Jeff

PICT0157.JPG

PICT0157.JPGPICT0157.JPGHello Everyone, my name is Jeff and I am from the Detroit area. My wife and I are the proud owners of a 1972 Mustang Mach 1, R code. We thoroughly enjoy the car, cruise ins and cruises. We have owned the Mach for 5 years. It is Bright Red, with a Vermillion (red) interior.

I enjoy seeing other 71/73 Mustangs and meeting other Mustang owners. I hope to meet a lot of other 71/73 owners and hope to meet some members who live close. Thanks for accepting my membership and I am sure I will enjoy my membership>Jeff

Welcome to the Site from Rhode Island.

the Read really stands out!!
Thanks for the welcome. I apologize for two pics, I only wanted to post one pic but I accidently hip the button twice

Welcome from another HO owner. Your car looks great!

Welcome from another HO owner. Your car looks great!
72R code, I believe we have been in contact on another site, your car looks very familiar but what I remember is that you bought the car when you were 19 and that is awesome:)

WOW!!! That is a BEAUTIFUL Mustang! I can see why you enjoy driving it! Welcome to the club from Fabulous Las Vegas!

Welcome from coastal Alabama!

That is a great looking Mach 1. I'm kind of partial to that color combo. Please post some more photos. You car is way, way nicer than mine. Very nice!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments about our car, when I have a little more time , I will post some more pics. Thanks Jeff

Hi Jeff:

You have one of the rarest and in my opinion one of the most coveted of all Mustangs, the 1972 R Code Mach 1. Congrats. She looks gorgeous. I am sure you love the feel of it and the sound of the solid lifters!

Did you pick the car up from a guy in east FL, the Jupiter area? Just happened that I drove and inspected a red 72 R Code a few years ago in that area. I eventually found a grabber glue 72 R Code.

In any case, a warm welcome to another 72 R Code. This is a great place to share your story. From the Tampa Bay area of FL

Welcome from Indiana, One of my brothers used to take me to Tiger Games a couple times a year when I was a boy. Still go up to the new Comerica (spelling?) field from Time to time. Glad to have you on this site. Nice looking Ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back