New member from Michigan

Jeff72rcode

Hello Everyone, my name is Jeff and I am from the Detroit area. My wife and I are the proud owners of a 1972 Mustang Mach 1, R code. We thoroughly enjoy the car, cruise ins and cruises. We have owned the Mach for 5 years. It is Bright Red, with a Vermillion (red) interior.

I enjoy seeing other 71/73 Mustangs and meeting other Mustang owners. I hope to meet a lot of other 71/73 owners and hope to meet some members who live close. Thanks for accepting my membership and I am sure I will enjoy my membership>Jeff

PICT0157.thumb.JPG.84835d1a53239d71378f8e63051ff21d.JPG

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PICT0157.thumb.JPG.1560eead6b149f448a4d28033b1a898b.JPGPICT0157.thumb.JPG.1560eead6b149f448a4d28033b1a898b.JPGHello Everyone, my name is Jeff and I am from the Detroit area. My wife and I are the proud owners of a 1972 Mustang Mach 1, R code. We thoroughly enjoy the car, cruise ins and cruises. We have owned the Mach for 5 years. It is Bright Red, with a Vermillion (red) interior.

I enjoy seeing other 71/73 Mustangs and meeting other Mustang owners. I hope to meet a lot of other 71/73 owners and hope to meet some members who live close. Thanks for accepting my membership and I am sure I will enjoy my membership>Jeff

Welcome to the Site from Rhode Island.

the Read really stands out!!

Iyman

1972 Mustang Convertable :run_horse:  [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=1507]Visit My Garage[/button]

Visit the Mustang Car Club of New England Facebook Page [button=https://www.facebook.com/MUSTANGCCNE]MCCNE FB Page[/button]

Visit the Mustang Car Club of New England Web Page [button=http://www.mccne.com/]MCCNE Web Page[/button]

Welcome to the Site from Rhode Island.

the Read really stands out!!

Thanks for the welcome. I apologize for two pics, I only wanted to post one pic but I accidently hip the button twice

Welcome from another HO owner. Your car looks great!

Welcome from another HO owner. Your car looks great!

72R code, I believe we have been in contact on another site, your car looks very familiar but what I remember is that you bought the car when you were 19 and that is awesome:)

WOW!!! That is a BEAUTIFUL Mustang! I can see why you enjoy driving it! Welcome to the club from Fabulous Las Vegas!

- Travis

I'm an analog man in a digital world.

That is a very nice (and rare) Mustang!

Welcome from Oklahoma!

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

Welcome to the club from northern Nevada. A great looking 'stang you've got there. Would love to see some more!

Glad to have you here!

Doc

Project started 8-7-10

Completed: All new suspension, rebuilt 351C H Code bored .030 over with mild cam and intake, new 3.50 TracLok, custom exhaust system

Current "mini-project": interior upgrade :-/

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=76]Doc's Garage[/button][button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-mustang-convertible-restoration-and-modification]Doc's Wiki[/button]

Hi Jeff:

You have one of the rarest and in my opinion one of the most coveted of all Mustangs, the 1972 R Code Mach 1. Congrats. She looks gorgeous. I am sure you love the feel of it and the sound of the solid lifters!

Did you pick the car up from a guy in east FL, the Jupiter area? Just happened that I drove and inspected a red 72 R Code a few years ago in that area. I eventually found a grabber glue 72 R Code.

In any case, a warm welcome to another 72 R Code. This is a great place to share your story. From the Tampa Bay area of FL

Tim: Restoring 71-73 Ponies, Restoring People

139A1893.jpg

Welcome from Indiana, One of my brothers used to take me to Tiger Games a couple times a year when I was a boy. Still go up to the new Comerica (spelling?) field from Time to time. Glad to have you on this site. Nice looking Ride.

Dennis

Welcome to to the forum from Ontario Canada.

1_14_01_12_10_54_29.png

Ken

73 Convertible 302-4v-3spd yellow /white int

08 Bullitt 4.6-5 spd black/black int

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=327]Visit My Garage[/button]

Welcome from W. TN. Nice car and stay in touch with the forum sharing and learning with the rest of us. This is a great bunch of folks here who love the 71-73 and respect each others input and ideas.

BKDunha

72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse driven restoration)

67 S-Code Factory GT with 4-Spd

68 Mercury Cyclone (Pro-Street project)

Welcome from Washington State, very nice car, love those red heads!

Jim

Jim

M code 71 Mach 1, 351 4V Cleveland, Ram Air (not factory), C6 Trans, 3.5 rear

Hi Jeff:

You have one of the rarest and in my opinion one of the most coveted of all Mustangs, the 1972 R Code Mach 1. Congrats. She looks gorgeous. I am sure you love the feel of it and the sound of the solid lifters!

Did you pick the car up from a guy in east FL, the Jupiter area? Just happened that I drove and inspected a red 72 R Code a few years ago in that area. I eventually found a grabber glue 72 R Code.

In any case, a warm welcome to another 72 R Code. This is a great place to share your story. From the Tampa Bay area of FL

Ponypastor, I know our car came from Florida but I do not know which part. The previous owners wife did not like the car so he traded it to a dealer in Michigan for a Porsche. I purchased the car in 2009 from that dealer. Our car is not totally original, it has functional ram air, air conditioning and updated radio with a cd player in the trunck and a 71 gas cap but we love it the way it is.

Welcome from another Jeff on the other side of the state. You have a great looking car there.

It would be great to have a Michigan gathering somewhere in the middle of the state.

[align=left]Jeff T.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passengers. [/align]