New Member from Columbus, Ohio

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach I H-Code Glow Blue Metallic
I'm a casual/hobbyist parts restorer, and I pretty much only deal with 71-73 Mustangs and 71-72 LTD/Galaxie parts. I haven't been actively selling for a few years, but have to clear out some over abundant inventory in my shop. I also do car restoration, and am currently redoing my 73 Mach-I. I own a consulting firm that has me dealing with the government everyday, so I refer to the car parts hobby as my "insanity deterrent" hobby. Look forward to dealing with all you Mustang owners. Feel free to contact me for part requests, no telling what I have laying around.

Welcome from coastal Alabama. Post up a pic or two of your Mach 1.

I work for the government where I deal with consulting firms on a daily basis and I too see my car hobby as my "insanity deterrent". Just playing, but there is a good bit of truth in both our statements. ;)

Welcome to the site from central VA! I saw the nice work on those consoles, good job. There is always something we are looking for.

Welcome from Las Vegas, Nevada! Glad to have you here! ::welcome::

Welcome from West Virginia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back