Hi All

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Blue Glo Mach 1
Hello Everyone

I am Luke from Queensland Australia just wanting to introduce myself

I have a Stock mid blue 73 Mach 1. I plan to build a stout 393 for it some time in the next 2 years but that's about all. I confess to having only owned GM muscle in the past. So I will probably ask lots of dopey questions. Oh and this is the first forum I have ever posted on

Welcome From central Virginia Luke! We have a few members from Aussie land here and I'm sure you will not have any issues finding what your looking for. We love pictures by the way! Hint hint.

Welcome From central Virginia Luke! We have a few members from Aussie land here and I'm sure you will not have any issues finding what your looking for. We love pictures by the way! Hint hint.
Hi matrix

Thanks. will upload some pictures soonest. Like I said first post on any forum every so not even sure I am doing the reply thing right. Bit technologically challenged, to many hours spent in sheds with good but very questionable mates

Hi Luke,

Welcome from coastal Alabama! You picked a great car and a great forum! There are a few other Aussies on here so be sure to put your pin on our member map (under the fun stuff tab at the top) so we'll see your general location.

G'day M8 ::welcome:: To the Forum

From the Rain soaked Beaches of the NW Florida Gulf Coast.

Ozzies have long known the Prowes of the Blue Oval, reference "Mad Max". Good on Ya!

Plz post up some photos of your project!!

Tubo

bgelwp.jpg
[/img]

3520suu.jpg

oawthv.jpg

k4xagh.jpg

15q95x1.jpg

ae1aiw.jpg

v3m3d5.jpg

This is it, has a set of magnum 500 on it now but no other changes

Welcome from wa state!! Nothing wrong with GM rigs..I know some people get brand bias alot..71-73 Mustangs are my fav..But plenty of GM cars i would love to own...And plenty of them i have owned and worked on..lol

Nice looking car Luke, I am in the process of building a stout 393 at this time. Look in the something failed thread for the dyno prediction I received from Desktop Dyno. My build may be a bit different than what you desire, but if there is anything I can tell you about, don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back