Ford Radio

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible (Mach I Tribute)
Selling my Ford AM/FM radio that was in the trunk of my stang when received in Feb 2013.

It looks in great shape and there's no reason why it shouldn't be working as I was told it was back in 1998 when pulled from the dash. The new owner in 1998 wanted an AM/FM cassette player. So the radio with other items sat on the shelf in a climate controlled warehouse.

Here's the same radio being sold on ebay for a BIN of $235.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/68-69-70-71-72-73-74-75-76-77-78-79-FORD-AM-FM-RADIO-MUSTANG-TRUCK-MERC-LINCOLN-/321189637097?vxp=mtr

The one difference is that my radio's two knobs have a black center.

I'm asking $125 shipped within the 48 or you can pick it up for $100 if somewhat local.

zpfile000.jpg

zpfile001.jpg

zpfile002.jpg

zpfile003.jpg

$125 is a very fair Price, thats what I paid for mine.

you see some on E-bay hit "Buy now" over $200 which I feel is over priced.

BTW the raido you sold is not a Mustang Radio, it had 4 chanels Front L+R and Rear L+R, which was used on other larger ford cars.

The Mustang Radio only had L+R

I personlay like the 4 channel radio.

$125 is a very fair Price, thats what I paid for mine.

you see some on E-bay hit "Buy now" over $200 which I feel is over priced.

BTW the raido you sold is not a Mustang Radio, it had 4 chanels Front L+R and Rear L+R, which was used on other larger ford cars.

The Mustang Radio only had L+R

I personlay like the 4 channel radio.
Got $110 shipped for it and never said that it was a Mustang radio.

Someone get a Great deal for $110 :)

I'm looking for a schematic to add AUX input on to mine, and document how to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
In Ford Radio, You can set the tuner to the radio station you want to program for example 99.9 then hold the preset number you want that sation to be set as.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back