72- Medium Lime Metallic - resurrection

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
I am going to try and post a link in this posting that contains photos showing the history of my car from when I first purchased it at age 15 for $600 bucks to its current state following sheetmetal work. I completed an eye candy restoration in High School to be able to drive it during the midwestern summers. Heck I had to work all year just to afford the three months of insurance. If this link works to my Shutterfly account I will add additional posts as time goes by in completing my concourse driven restoration of this car.

Try the link below (if it works)

http://cmd.shutterfly.com/commands/pictures/slideshow?site=1972mach1restoration&page=1972mach1restoration/pictures&album=91

Well, got a few photos from Mustang Central today. He has the quarters all reworked from the previous incorrect install and the replacement doors and original hood stripped to bare metal. Just a couple of photos to share with the mustang family.

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

Thanks for sharing the pics. It's nice the bodyshop is sending you pics. I stopped by the body shop almost every Friday to take pics of the progress. It added about 30 minutes to my commute home from work (not including picture taking time).

Thanks for sharing the pics. It's nice the bodyshop is sending you pics. I stopped by the body shop almost every Friday to take pics of the progress. It added about 30 minutes to my commute home from work (not including picture taking time).
Ole Pony;

It would be really hard to explain being late for dinner after a 920 mile round trip drive. I must admit I would love to go every week. I am planning a trip on Saturday 02/18/12 to bring down the AMK fastener kit and couple of other odds and ends. Next trip wont be until March.

Ole Pony;

It would be really hard to explain being late for dinner after a 920 mile round trip drive. I must admit I would love to go every week. I am planning a trip on Saturday 02/18/12 to bring down the AMK fastener kit and couple of other odds and ends. Next trip wont be until March.
That is a long round trip! Maybe the body shop will let you set up a Web Cam and we can all watch the progress live! :idea:

That is a long round trip! Maybe the body shop will let you set up a Web Cam and we can all watch the progress live! :idea:
OOOHHHHH Good idea. I will have to throw that idea out there when I visit. Who wants to meet me in Byron,GA to set it up.

OOOHHHHH Good idea. I will have to throw that idea out there when I visit. Who wants to meet me in Byron,GA to set it up.
Hey..I like that Idea I always wanted to set up a live cam in the Saturday morning garage..I already have an account herehttp://www.oovoo.com/HowToooVooItem.aspx?pname=HowToooVooVideoChatRoom so maybe this weekend I will set it up & start broadcasting live from the Saturday morning garage..stay tuned

Last edited by a moderator:
Back