71 convertible parts

I just bought a truckload of random 71 convertible parts....if anyone is looking to buy something feel free to ask me if I have it....they are all used original parts in used shape. Im open to offers.

just to list a few:

351C 2v - runs

FMX - tranny - working

9" rear end - complete

convertible top with pump and cylinders

outside windsheid chrome

underdash vent ducts

quarter windows with all parts

etc.....

Bob J

can you upload some pictures of the parts.

Iyman

1972 Mustang Convertable :run_horse:  [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=1507]Visit My Garage[/button]

Visit the Mustang Car Club of New England Facebook Page [button=https://www.facebook.com/MUSTANGCCNE]MCCNE FB Page[/button]

Visit the Mustang Car Club of New England Web Page [button=http://www.mccne.com/]MCCNE Web Page[/button]

I know it is open but I dont know the Ratio right now....I will post it if I can get it figured out.

im planning on taking pictures of everything friday so I will try and get some up soon.

Bob J

here are some pictures....I have stuff that is not pictured too

I need the drivers side, inner, "drop down bracket" that held the power top cylinder to the convertible frame. It looks like you have it in the pictures.

Brian Kulis

I am a bit hesitant to sell just that one small piece off the whole top....making the top that much harder to sell with parts missing. you wouldnt be interested in the complete top?

I need the drivers side, inner, "drop down bracket" that held the power top cylinder to the convertible frame. It looks like you have it in the pictures.

Bob J

I am a bit hesitant to sell just that one small piece off the whole top....making the top that much harder to sell with parts missing. you wouldnt be interested in the complete top?

What do you want for the whole top???

Brian Kulis

Im thinking for the complete top....Frame, cylinders, pump and hoses...would be $400.

Just the top frame and not the pump and cylinders....$250

What do you want for the whole top???

Bob J

• 1 month later...

Do you still have parts?

I do still have alot of parts....whats are you looking for?

Conv. top header, Mine has a busted latch and may be the trim (hockey sticks) around the top opening.

Live, Laugh, love

ECTA, Ohio mile Landspeed record holder

C/GALT-136.36, AA/FALT 159.38 mph, New B/GALT Record 180.577mph- speed is the need !

Do you still have parts?

Conv. top header, Mine has a busted latch and may be the trim (hockey sticks) around the top opening.

I still have the chrome around the convertible although they are pitted pretty bad. The Convertible top has had some parts sold off of it now so it is not complete. If you are interested in a specific part of the top I can check it out for you to see what condition its in. Thanks

Bob J

I still have the chrome around the convertible although they are pitted pretty bad. The Convertible top has had some parts sold off of it now so it is not complete. If you are interested in a specific part of the top I can check it out for you to see what condition its in. Thanks

I need the pass. (right) top latch assm. Mine has the latch handle but the hook assm. is gone. As far a the trim, I was looking for back ups. Mine are still onthe car but when I remove them for re-chrome I'm afraid the mounting studs may snap off. Already had one missing. How much for the trim? And Please check on the latch parts or the whole header assm.

Thanks for your help.

Live, Laugh, love

ECTA, Ohio mile Landspeed record holder

C/GALT-136.36, AA/FALT 159.38 mph, New B/GALT Record 180.577mph- speed is the need !

I need the pass. (right) top latch assm. Mine has the latch handle but the hook assm. is gone. As far a the trim, I was looking for back ups. Mine are still onthe car but when I remove them for re-chrome I'm afraid the mounting studs may snap off. Already had one missing. How much for the trim? And Please check on the latch parts or the whole header assm.

Thanks for your help.

My right side latch handle is broke so I need that, my hold down is fine...I would be interested in just that part

Whoever gets the top and starts parting it out. I need a drivers side top latch handle.

Tubo

Miss May, 65 2+2 EFI 331 4R70W 3.55 trac-loc Not much origional remaining

Robert's 73 Vert 308 4R70W 3.25 trac-loc. EFI conversion & 8.8 Trac-Loc 3.31 started.

If it ain't broke, I haven't modified it yet.

I just bought a truckload of random 71 convertible parts....if anyone is looking to buy something feel free to ask me if I have it....they are all used original parts in used shape. Im open to offers.

just to list a few:

351C 2v - runs

FMX - tranny - working

9" rear end - complete

outside windsheid chrome

underdash vent ducts

etc.....

Do those hood hinges have oval springs? How much are you asking for those?

pm sent

Thanks for your help.

pm sent

just to list a few:

351C 2v - runs

FMX - tranny - working

9" rear end - complete

outside windsheid chrome

underdash vent ducts

etc.....

Do those hood hinges have oval springs? How much are you asking for those?

Whoever gets the top and starts parting it out. I need a drivers side top latch handle.

Tubo

PM sent

Thanks for your help.

My right side latch handle is broke so I need that, my hold down is fine...I would be interested in just that part

pm sent

Bob J