Marti Report

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3k73

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mcode mach-1
73 Qcode Sportsroof
73 Hcode convertible
73 Hcode Sportsroof
I purchased this car in 1976 it has gone through many changes..It was the first car i ever bought and i still own it..I hadn't planned on getting a Marti Report because off all the changes i made over the year,but what the hey i convinced myself to do it..Brad

That is cool...She have black stripes from the factory? I remmeber some discussion about if blue glow had black or argent stripes from Ford...Seems both..lol..But odd they did not make note of it or a code to tell which ones got black or argent.

I was wondering about the Black Stripes myself. It looks good that way.

I was wondering about the Black Stripes myself. It looks good that way.
This car did not come with the stipe kit it is an 02(Sportsroof) that i have over the years made it a Mach-1( i perferred the black stripe)it now has 351cj 4Speed tration lok 3:50 gears ,pw ,tilt rimblow, intermitent wipers, non working air, am 8track,front and back spoilers, Ram-air (not repo) aluminum wheels, big sway bar up front (from a torino cobra 429) normal sway bar out back ,tac and gauges the only thing i couldn't get was the Mach-1 vin #..LOL like i said i've had it a long time(37 years to be exact)

Brad

Back