Mustang 50th Anniversary Las Vegas

Who is coming to the 50th Anniversary in Las Vegas? If there is enough interest, I wouldn't mind having a BBQ / Meet and Greet at my house one evening. I'm taking the entire week off. Let me know!

- Travis

I'm an analog man in a digital world.

Who is coming to the 50th Anniversary in Las Vegas? If there is enough interest, I wouldn't mind having a BBQ / Meet and Greet at my house one evening. I'm taking the entire week off. Let me know!

Hi Doug,

If i had the money, i would love to fly across from Australia and visit you and take in the show as well. That would be a knockout for me! Oh well, maybe one day.:rolleyes: Keep up the good resto work also!

Greg:)

:whistling: LORD, MR FORD - JERRY REED

I'll bump this post now and then. As we get closer to the date, I'll contact everybody with the details!

- Travis

• 5 months later...

Thought I'd bump this thread as we're getting closer to the show! Let me know if you're interested in a BBQ/meet and greet at my house one night. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!!!

- Travis

Hi Travis My wife,brother and I will be In Vegas around noon on Thursday. I will pm you my cell so we can meet up. Plus you may have some answers to some question I have.

Mike

- Mike

Can't be there in person as I will be on the other coast, but I could send you some Memphis Famous Corky's BBQ sauce. Just so you know I am there in spirit vs in person.

BKDunha

72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse driven restoration)

67 S-Code Factory GT with 4-Spd

68 Mercury Cyclone (Pro-Street project)

• 4 weeks later...

Me and the wife are heading to Vegas sometime Thursday and are planning on being at the celebration at the speedway all of Friday, not sure about the rest of the weekend cuz we want to play since our 3 year old will be staying with the in-laws lol. Please keep bumping and let us know the specifics as time draws closer.

- Lee

The woman and I are planing on driving up from Texas in the 72 MACH and stay most of the week. We went to the 40th and had a great time. I use to live in Vegas back in the 80's when I wan in the Air Force but the town has changed some what since then :-) Would like to meet some of the folks from the forum. Just reply and lets see what happens in Vegas.

Don

One month from today is the meet and greet. Just saying.:cool:

Over 1600 Mustangs registered for the Vegas show! (Over 6000, for the Charlotte show). That should be a hoot! Looking forward to our Meet and Greet on Friday night!!!

-Travis

- Travis

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like there will be around 10 people for the meet and greet. I'm sure looking forward to meeting all of you! If you're going to be in Las Vegas on the 18th, and would like to attend, send me a PM and I'll send you all the info.

- Travis

Well hitting the trail in the morning on our long trek from south Texas to Vegas. Looking forward to the trip and all the stangs and people.

Looking forward to seeing this sweet ride.

- Mike

Well hitting the trail in the morning on our long trek from south Texas to Vegas. Looking forward to the trip and all the stangs and people.

That is a very cool looking color... What color is it??

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

1_24_09_13_4_29_06.png

Jealous!

Take lots of pics guys - enjoy and safe travels to all!

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

That is a very cool looking color... What color is it??

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The color from what I have discovered is a Garnet Red that was applied in 92.

Don

I will be there Thursday afternoon. We have another commitment in the morning. We did not bring a car. If you see a guy wearing a light blue shirt that says Paddle faster I think I hear Banjos and also wearing a camo Virginia Tech hat say hi.

Ernie

It is inexcusable for scientists to torture animals; let them make their experiments on journalists and politicians.

Henrik Ibsen

Took almost three hours of standing in line to get our credentials. I'll be out at the show at 7:15 tomorrow morning! Camera in hand! :D

- Travis

All Loaded up and ready to roll. See you guys tomorrow.:cool:

All Loaded up and ready to roll. See you guys tomorrow.:cool:

Whoops should have looked at the pic before posting.:D

895648099_endcap003.jpg.3febd3bfdd958277f02a0d3409d2c6ca.jpg

- Mike

Took almost three hours of standing in line to get our credentials. I'll be out at the show at 7:15 tomorrow morning! Camera in hand! :D

Three hours OMG, hope that's not the case tomorrow. I have to go by mustang depot to pick up a gas cap. Mine decided to go a different way on the way out.

Don