Mustang 50th Anniversary Las Vegas

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug The Dog

I'm back!
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible, 351CJ, 5 Speed. Currently being restored. Projected finish date is some day.....
Who is coming to the 50th Anniversary in Las Vegas? If there is enough interest, I wouldn't mind having a BBQ / Meet and Greet at my house one evening. I'm taking the entire week off. Let me know!

Who is coming to the 50th Anniversary in Las Vegas? If there is enough interest, I wouldn't mind having a BBQ / Meet and Greet at my house one evening. I'm taking the entire week off. Let me know!
Hi Doug,

If i had the money, i would love to fly across from Australia and visit you and take in the show as well. That would be a knockout for me! Oh well, maybe one day.:rolleyes: Keep up the good resto work also!

Greg:)

I'll bump this post now and then. As we get closer to the date, I'll contact everybody with the details!

Thought I'd bump this thread as we're getting closer to the show! Let me know if you're interested in a BBQ/meet and greet at my house one night. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!!!

Can't be there in person as I will be on the other coast, but I could send you some Memphis Famous Corky's BBQ sauce. Just so you know I am there in spirit vs in person.

Me and the wife are heading to Vegas sometime Thursday and are planning on being at the celebration at the speedway all of Friday, not sure about the rest of the weekend cuz we want to play since our 3 year old will be staying with the in-laws lol. Please keep bumping and let us know the specifics as time draws closer.

The woman and I are planing on driving up from Texas in the 72 MACH and stay most of the week. We went to the 40th and had a great time. I use to live in Vegas back in the 80's when I wan in the Air Force but the town has changed some what since then :) Would like to meet some of the folks from the forum. Just reply and lets see what happens in Vegas.

One month from today is the meet and greet. Just saying.:cool:
Over 1600 Mustangs registered for the Vegas show! (Over 6000, for the Charlotte show). That should be a hoot! Looking forward to our Meet and Greet on Friday night!!!

-Travis

Looks like there will be around 10 people for the meet and greet. I'm sure looking forward to meeting all of you! If you're going to be in Las Vegas on the 18th, and would like to attend, send me a PM and I'll send you all the info.

Well hitting the trail in the morning on our long trek from south Texas to Vegas. Looking forward to the trip and all the stangs and people.

stang.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back