Hello people

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 408c Twin turbo 4 speed
1968 AMC AMX 390 4speed
1931 chevy 5 window 351c pantera engine 5 speed
1992 Dodge stealth RT twin turbo
1995 jeep grand cherokee
Hi Im new here!

Ill throw up some pics later on, my car is a 1973 mach

408c with twin turbos nitrous a 4 speed 20004 cobra brakes riding on 17s with M&H 325 45 17 drag radials

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, if you're the same guy as on youtube.. you are part of the inspiration for me to do what I'm doing to my car now lol. Welcome!

Welcome to the forums! I can't wait to see this bad boy!! :D

Welcome aboard!

I can not imagine how cool it would be if my 408 had twin turbos. Post some photos of that bad boy.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome!

Seems like everyone here already has crazy stoopid horsepower in their rides, and I'm just beginning to play with suspension and chassis. Where's the fast forward button on the Project machine? LOL

Doc

Welcome!

Seems like everyone here already has crazy stoopid horsepower in their rides, and I'm just beginning to play with suspension and chassis. Where's the fast forward button on the Project machine? LOL

Doc
Hey Doc,

Not everybody has a high powered ride. Mine is mildly warmed-up, just a driver.

...and Doc, the horsepower (and/or torque) is not going to matter nearly as much if you can't use it because of a "bad" suspension - - believe me Buddy, you are on the right track!

Hang in there!

BT

...and Doc, the horsepower (and/or torque) is not going to matter nearly as much if you can't use it because of a "bad" suspension - - believe me Buddy, you are on the right track!

Hang in there!

BT
Thanks for the sage advice and encouragement, BT. I'll follow the "head in the clouds, feet on the ground" approach, and shall endeavor to keep the whining to a minimum. :)

Doc

My thoughts are that it doesn't matter if you have an Inline 6 or a stroked 460...you still have a cool piece of American Automobile history to enjoy for years to come!

how were you able to use 04 cobra brakes? did you have to replace the spindal? i know with fabman's suspension kit, he uses 04 brakes. just wondering how you did it.

once i get my car back, im gonna attack the interior then the rear brakes to disc. should maybe do the same with the fronts at the same time. all stock brakes as of now!

04 cobra brakes were installed using a kit from vintage venom. Really nice parts, stopps wonderfuly.

WOW. awesome...

Man, I would be scared to take my 72 to 120 mph... I suppose if it was completly restored that would be another thing. My Mach is a cruiser, not a racer...

That being said, my 06 loves 120mph and just hums along at that speed... I have had it to 140mph... (just one time thou to say I did it)

I just feel better knowing that should I crash, the airbags will let me tell the tale... :)

Very cool Turbo car man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back