71 Mustang II for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's really sad when someone buys/sells a car and can't even be bothered to spend 10 seconds to google some info about it.

And as someone who does some work for a classic car broker, I know how important it is to get your info right when you sell a car.

So I had to email him and tell him his error on the M2, I also provided him w/ the link to the wikipedia entry on the mustang 2

tried to be very nice about it, but I don't think there is a way to tell someone they're completely wrong over the internet and not come out as a douche....but whatever still funny for us and anyone who knows anything at all about these cars

Red flags (worries) come up for any titled vehicle listed incorrectly -

What does the title indicate???? If it is incorrect, then why?

Does the VIN on the vehicle match the incorrect title?

Ray

Lately I've been wanting to find one of those, but a Cobra instead and drop a nice old school 351c 4v with a Toploader, then go deal with the endless numbers of pesky Fox bodies around here. Bet it would surprise quite a few on the street. Supposed to be the lightest Mustangs ever. Fortunately for me my wallet cant swing it right now, hahah.

Red flags (worries) come up for any titled vehicle listed incorrectly -

What does the title indicate???? If it is incorrect, then why?

Does the VIN on the vehicle match the incorrect title?

Ray
Should ask..Does the carpet match the drapes? ;) lol

Lately I've been wanting to find one of those, but a Cobra instead and drop a nice old school 351c 4v with a Toploader, then go deal with the endless numbers of pesky Fox bodies around here. Bet it would surprise quite a few on the street. Supposed to be the lightest Mustangs ever. Fortunately for me my wallet cant swing it right now, hahah.
I have a nice black mach 1..1974 mustang 2...If you find your way up this way be right up your ally.....Be great for a project like that...One ding in the door..But body is solid as a rock...3 way original adjustible shocks...Some one put a cobra scoop on it...And some go fast goodies...Fat tires and rare aluinum centerlines...Hard to find that wide in 4 bolt rims....Has a really rare offy high rise 360 on it..sells for around 400$ online....And spendy little holly 390 carb....And has a pretty rare hard to find 4 speed Rad aluminum trans stock..Code in the door is X..rear end stock 3.55 posi track.....It would make a good cobra project..motor runs great..Kinda tricked out v6..But easy to rip out and put something else in...It even has full front and back sway bars factory....I would part with it for 600 bucks...Anyone interested..Give me a haller...I just got too many pots on boil..I know it would part out for much much more..If you look up the parts..they ring up a heafty price online

Last edited by a moderator:
Back